‹ Prequel: Those Eyes

Those Lips

Problems

"Well I know every one likes you." Khonner paused. "And well I get jealous of you because I know you can have anyone you want so, why would you want the person that I'm with?" I really didn't want to talk about this with her. I don't like thinking I could get any one I wanted.

"Khonner I don't mean to you know that right? Like it's hard for me to even care for someone so why would I want someone I don't want. It just so happened that your ex became my roommate and came to like me and you taking the one person that i truly love makes it pretty even there mate so I don't want to hear how you want me to quit talking to people I love." I stated getting more pissed as I talked. I stood up and walked away.

I guess Khonner was shocked because she just stayed there. I walked to the main campus and I ran into someone and they almost fell but I caught their hands before it could happen and picked the person up. She had the most beautiful eyes ever. "I'm sorry there I wasn't paying attention." I was blushing from the embarrassment.

"It's okay" She smiled and walked away. Damn she was cute; I turned around and watched her walk away. I checked my watch and decided it was time to go back to the mansion.

------------

"Listen love don't get upset or anything but me, Khonner, Ally and Beans are leaving for a few months" Tanya tolled me.

"What why?" This couldn't happen I just moved back for them. What the fuck is wrong with all these situations?
♠ ♠ ♠
Well guys shit just got real