‹ Prequel: Those Eyes

Those Lips

Who is she?

"Goodbye Elizabeth." Beans said as he hugged me. He was the last person out the door and my eyes started to water.

"Hey don't be sad little sis it'll be okay." Charles whispered but he voice was shaky too. I turned around and hugged him. I didn't want to speak, I didn't want to move, and I definitely did not want to realize that this is exactly what I did to them last year.

Charles hugged me in the lobby for quite some time. No one was going to party today. We had all agreed that since almost every single one of the main founders are gone that there would be no parties for an entire week.

I finally let go of Charles and went up to my room. I looked out the my window and I could see the college grounds from here along with the little woods surrounding the sides of it. I could see my lake and that made me smile a bit but not enough.

"Oh sweet perfection wont you hear my one confession" My phone rang from my pocket. I didn't recognize the number.

"Uhm Hello?" I choked the knot in my throat was still there form crying.

"Uh yes hi is this Elizabeth?" The girl on the other line seemed embarrassed.

"Yes who is this?" I was more curious than George!

"Well your friend James told me to call you?" She paused. I waited for her to keep speaking again. "I'm the girl you ran into my name is Ash."

"Well that's a nice name." I stifled my laugh. Ciggy and Ash talking that's hysterical.

"Yeah well I was wandering if you wanted to hangout some time?" She sounded so nervous. I nodded forgetting I was on the phone.

"Yeah sure sounds great." I replied and she hung up. I put my phone back into my pocket and went to go look for James because me and him have a date tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
been a while hasn't it?