‹ Prequel: Those Eyes

Those Lips

After work

"James!" I yelled from the living room while he was in his room. He being the only one that I can cuddle with during a movie I needed him.

"Yes ma'am?" he asked coming around the corner. If he wasn't so much younger than me and didn't have a girlfriend I would get with him. He's just so cute.

"Come here!" I whined in a little kid voice. James rolled his eyes but obliged and sat on the couch.

"Addams family again? Liz we watched this last week and the week before and the week before." I cuddled into his chest and side as he said this.

"You love this movie as much as I do so shut up." He slapped my arm lightly. About half way through the movie he got a call and left me to watch the movie.I was used to it because his girlfriend always has the best timing. He was only gone for like ten minutes, which confused me.

"Who was that?" I asked. The reason being was that he usually takes a lot longer to come back.

"Were going back to the mansion no questions asked get your shit and lets go!" James was completely excited. I don't know if I want to go back or not. I didn't leave on the best terms and I really didn't want to go where Khonner is. I would kick her ass.

"Ugh fine but we'll go with in the next month not now." I didn't want to leave but I knew I had too.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate life