‹ Prequel: Those Eyes

Those Lips

Quiet is my middle name

We drove slowly back to the hospital and it was quiet but not that awkward type of quiet. Once we got to the hospital one of the nurses came and got Amanda and we drove off faster. It made me laugh because I knew the only reason why were going so slow was because Amanda was in the car.

"James you take so much care of your girl." Ash said.

"Well I believe every girl should be treated like a princess." He said and looked at us from the review mirror.

"I wish I had someone like that." Ash sighed and looked at me. I smiled and nodded. I could be that person to her if she let me be. Ash took my hands and intertwined them. It felt really nice and a sense of calmness came over me.

We got back to the mansion in no time. I got out of the car and held my hand out to help Ash out of it as well. Ash smiled and said thank you then we walked inside.

"So tell me about yourself." Ash said once we got to my room and we had changed.

"Well what do you want to know?" I don't like broad questions.

"I'll start off when something small then. Uhm well what's your favorite type of beer?"

"I don't drink unless I'm absolutely stoned or really fucking pissed." I paused. "I don't prefer one to another I suppose. What about you?"

"Miller light." she answered simply. After that one question it brought on a ton of other questions.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm really pissed off that mibba crashed and I have to rewrite everything so if it's completely different I'm terribly sorry. Also I'm starting a new story I think you guys might like it. It's called more than alive. Here's the link if you want to check it out? http://stories.mibba.com/read/461708/More-Than-Alive/0/1/