‹ Prequel: Those Eyes

Those Lips

I hate this part

I ran out after Ash and someone stood in my way about to walk into my room. The girl fell down and I automatically went to help her up. I stopped in my tracks though.

"Rebecca?" My eyes were lying to me they had to be. "How the hell did you get here?" I was in shock. I was never suppose to see her again.

"Well funny story actually." I was still frozen in place. "I ran into Beans the other day and he told me you were here, so I had to come see you." I'm sure the disbelief on my face was noticeable.

"No, you can't be here! You broke my fucking heart why would want to come see me?!?" My voice had raised and I think some people were gathering at the end of the hall to see this. Non of them knew about her though. I couldn't believe this was happening. The girl who made me who I am today standing in front of me? The girl who changed my life in a fucking instant just because she got tired of me saying that she wanted to come see me?

"Elizabeth! Calm down please." She looked like she was about to cry. I closed my eyes.

"Get out of my house now." I said through clenched teeth. She didn't leave though she just pushed me into my room and shut the door. "I don't want you here." I mumbled. I wasn't over her and that's why I had so many problems.

"Elizabeth look at me." She turned my head and kissed me. The sparks went off around us and I knew I was completely fucked all over again. I tired pushing her off but I couldn't bring myself to do it. After all the progress I had made, after all the broken hearts I had caused, after all the nights I partied, after everything she had put me through. I still wanted to be with her. "I made a mistake six years ago and I'm sorry." Rebecca said and kissed me again. I didn't kiss back though. Even though I wanted to be with her she was going to ruin my life again.

"Becca please get out." I was about to sob.

"What if I said no." Why must she be so stubborn. I guess that was one of the reasons that got me to like her in the first place. She pushed me onto my bed and straddled me. "Elizabeth I'm in love with you." That's when I knew I could never say no to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really not liking the new layout of mibba=/ but anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter?