‹ Prequel: Those Eyes

Those Lips

She loved me

I knew that I would always love her but would she always love me? I had to find out so I gently pushed her off of me and looked at her with teary eyes.

"How long are you going to be here?" You would think that it was a simple question but she frowned and didn't answer me. "Becca please answer me." She looked away from me this time. "For the love of God just tell me!" She looked at her phone.

"Uhm the next two hours?" She nervously giggled. This time I let my tears fall. I felt it again. The stab to the heart feeling.

"Why did you even come?" I was getting pissed and depressed all at the same time and call me stupid and whatever else you like for loving her but like I have said before she was my first.

"To see you baby." I cringed her saying that didn't sound right at all.

"Just please get out, so I can try to get over you again." I knew I would get high tonight but I couldn't get drunk. I laughed in my head a little, she was the reason why I usually never drink.

"But Elizabeth I want to stay with you till I have to leave!" She tried hugging me and I closed my eyes and let it happen. We spent five minutes like that.

"Please go now." She obliged this time. Once she left I just laid in bed, hoping no one would come into my room.

Why I would hope no one would walk in, I had no idea because I knew it wouldn't happen.

"Hey Cig?" Ash slowly walked into my room.

"Huh?" I grunted.

"Can I explain about earlier?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Rebecca is a witch with a capital B if you know what I mean and I don't think she's going to come back I used her to set something up

So I've been thinking that I want to start a new story with another author, if you're interested contact me?