‹ Prequel: Those Eyes

Those Lips

A month?

The month passed by quickly and I really wish it hadn't. I mean I was excited about going back but I was also mortified. Going back would mean I would have to deal with all my problems and I can't do that.

I have always ran away from my problems.Now Beans and Khonner are close. Who am I suppose to go to? I can't always go to James anymore. Tanya and Ring hate me. Charles got a girlfriend. I'm alone.

"Elizabeth come on our flight is leaving soon." James said breaking me out of my daze.I stood up and followed him.

Once we got on to the plane there was no going back. I turned to James, thinking about what's to come. "Will you save me if I need to be saved?" I had to ask him because I needed someone to keep me out of trouble for as long as possible.

"Yes you're my best friend I'd do anything for you, you know that." James said, but I didn't fully believe him. I nodded my head anyways.

We were halfway back when I started thinking about Tanya. The way things ended with her it didn't seem right. I know she was mad at me and everything but it just seems weird.

I know I still love her she has always been there for me even when I was with Ring. I don't know if I can be mature in my old environment. I don't think I want to be mature. I want to bitch everyone out and try to get payback on Ring, but I know I can't.

Only ten minutes left on the plane. Only ten minutes to get my shit together. Only ten minutes until I have to face my problems. Good luck to anyone who gets in my way.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry guys I haven't been having the greatest time and I moved so that might effect my writing but I will try my best to get chapters out more often