‹ Prequel: Those Eyes

Those Lips

This hoe

James got off the plane first. I didn't want to get off because I knew Beans would be there, but who else? I don't wanna find out. I wouldn't truly mind anyone else being there because it's a day before Valentines Day and I'm always a tad bit nicer then. I finally got the nerve to walk off the plane. I saw two people One being Beans the other being Ring. Great.

Ring went in to give me a hug and I backed up, I can hold a grudge. "What's the matter Ciggy" she asked.

"You can't call me that anymore for one and secondly I still dislike you." It scared me how it came out so dryly. Ring became icy which made me laugh on the inside.

"Well then the mute talks now too." I rolled my eyes at her turned my head to beans and signed towards him. I hadn't signed since freshmen year of high school. Beans laughed when I told him I better have my own room and that this bitch better not be at the mansion.

"Jeez man mean much?" We hugged and then we were on our way.

---------------------------------

We were getting closer and I couldn't take the tension in the car much longer. "Hey beans do you know if Tanya touched any of my shit?" He shook his head no.

"I have no clue bud." I sighed knowing her she threw it away. My day just keeps getting better and better and I haven't even made it to the mansion yet.