‹ Prequel: Those Eyes

Those Lips

Alli Mcallister

The mansion. It's my favorite place in the world but soon enough I won't want to be near it. I walked up to my old room as soon as we got there and Tanya was with a chick and this chick and her were having sex on my bed.

"What the fuck!!!" I yelled at Tanya. The second time she has done this. I'm fed up. "Get out" I growled at the random. She did as she was told. I might have been gone for a year but my reputation has not changed. I love it.

"Ciggy" Tanya tried saying.

"I don't wanna here it. It's my first night back and I don't want to deal with you. You mess with my heart to much. I'm tired of you get out of my bed." It came out as a rush.

"Ciggy you're talking?" Fucking blond.

"No shit." I stated and laid in my bed after she got out of it. Becoming my least favorite place little by little. At least when I wake up it'll be valentines day. I can always find someone to hold on valentines day.

------------------------------

When I woke up Tanya was no where to be found, thank God. I got up and walked down stairs. I was hungry as fuck and I guess I forgot to put on pants because when I got downstairs one of my other roommates was staring at me. Did I care? Hell no.

"Haven't seen you in a while" Alli paused. "It's like I'm seeing a ghost" I hooked up with Alli when I first moved here way back when and then she left for a while.

"Look who's talking." That sounded ironic didn't it? Alli laughed at what I said.

"Well I've never heard you talk before. What happened?" Sounded like she was interested but I was hungry and I wanted my Fruity-Dyno Bites.

"Doesn't matter."I paused "But hey do you want to be my Valentine?" Alli raised her eyebrows.

"Elizabeth Green trying to get back into my pants? Who would have thought?" Sarcasm filled her voice. I just rolled my eyes as I started eating.

"Hey it's your choice and nope not trying to get into your pants just want someone to hang out with." As I looked at her I could see her brain working.

"Sure but only if we stay in my room"Did I mention she also lived in the mansion? "I don't like that bitch Tanya." If Tanya hadn't hurt me I would have a serious problem with Alli right now but Tanya did hurt me and it was payback time.

"Fine by me." I smirked as I finished my cereal. Today was going to be a good day.
♠ ♠ ♠
thought i owed you guys a long chapter but it got too long so I split-ted it up

I felt as if though I was dreaming the day her life ended was the day mine started idk why she left me maybe it really was time for her to go but i miss her more than anything