‹ Prequel: Those Eyes

Those Lips

Valentines day

"What movie do you want to watch?" Alli asked me as I walked back into her room with pants on this time.

"Uhm I don't know?" I jumped onto her bed and got comfortable. My plan for today was to sit and cuddle with Alli until Tanya got here and I know she'd be looking for me she's not one to hold a grudge so she would have to catch me and Alli in the act. Alli didn't know about my plan but does she really need to?

"How about The Boondock Saints?" I nodded, it was a good movie and it's not like I was going to pay attention. Around the time that half the movie was over I had started to think about why Alli had left and I still can't remember.

"Alli why did you leave last time we hooked up?" She looked at me hurt.

"You broke my heart on my birthday." Alli said it simply and then just cuddled into me. Then it dawned on me. I was her first I can't believe I forgot that but I could use it as an advantage today couldn't I? I mean maybe I can fall back into my old ways and not want anybody but I knew I would hurt Alli even more and I needed her at the moment.

"I'm so sorry Allison, I didn't know" I kissed her forehead. "I'm so sorry." Was I really sorry? Kind of but is there anything I could do about it? No.

-----------------

My plan had worked. It was around 10 p.m. and Tanya came home drunk and walked all over the mansion looking for me and when she did, well she saw Alli on top of me. We were kissing and we had no clothes on.

"Ciggy!!" Tanya cried and fell on her knees. Alli got off of me and started screaming at Tanya to get the fuck out of her room. Tanya just sat there crying. I felt worst than what I thought I would because lets be honest I don't like Alli like I like Tanya. I put on my clothes.

"Alli shut up for a second." I stated picking her up and bringing her to her bathroom. I sat her down. "Calm down okay? What the hell is wrong with you?" She was crying as much as Tanya was.

"I know you're going to go take her to yours and hers room and forget about everything that happened today!" She was still yelling like a mad woman, but it was true.

"I'm sorry Alli but lets be honest for a second" I paused. "The only reason why you spent today with me is because you're boyfriend was working." Alli looked completely shocked. "Yeah you see I got this text from a certain boy asking me what he should get for his girlfriend and I had asked who it was and he said it was you."

"B-B-Beans texted you today? When? He didn't text me." Alli looked down. Don't think I hurt Beans in any way I had asked for his permission first and he said as long as it didn't get to far which it was about too but I had timed everything perfectly.

"Yes he did and with that said I have to go check up on Tanya." I left and went to go talk to Tanya. It felt good to be myself again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ciggy the bitch is back!!

"1 were to freakin younge for kids 2 we caould save kids lives by adopting 3 i want a cute little asian baby hahaha"I miss being this fucking crazy