‹ Prequel: Those Eyes

Those Lips

Beans

When I got to the place Tanya was before I brought Alli to the bathroom, she wasn't there. Well fuck me up the ass with something rough and sand papery. Not literally. "Tanya!" I yelled through the mansion which probably pissed off a ton and randoms and roommates, but why the fuck would I care?

"TTTTTaaaaannnnnnyyyyaaaa." I said walking downstairs. No answer once again. I don't even know why I'm doing this?

"Hey quiet down would ya?" Beans said holding Tanya in his arms. They were laying on the couch in the main rec room.

"Yeah sure thing" I paused. "What did she say when she came down here?" I whispered. "Oh and sorry about today." I rubbed the back of my head in embarrassment.

"She said something along the lines of how she wishes you were still hers and how she wishes she didn't mess up last year and how stupid you are." Beans whispered back.

I nodded, that sounds like something she would say. I sat in a recliner next to the couch. It was dark. Only one lamp in the corner of the room lit up small part of the room. This is where Beans and I usually used to talk, or really he talk and I listened, signed, or wrote on pieces of notebook paper. I missed it.

I could always confide in Beans. We stuck together through thick and thin. I didn't want to be here when Tanya woke up because I knew she would want to talk to Beans alone.

"Hey I'm going upstairs to my room, okay?" Beans nodded and I kissed his cheek. "Love you bubba." Beans nodded and sat there continuing to think.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for such a short and pointless one I had a different plan for this chapter but all this had to happen first

Guys please please please comment? I always work better and faster with feedback