‹ Prequel: Those Eyes

Those Lips

Small Town Girl

"Ciggy" Tanya was trying to wake me up. I turned onto my back and looked at her. The fact that she was talking to me was amazing. "We have to talk." she stated like it was nothing. I rubbed my eyes.

"Okay. talk?" My voice sounded awful.

"I still love your accent." She laid down on MY bed. This is getting to weird. "Well the talk" she pauses. "I still"

"Tanya don't okay I know you don't love me just please." I interrupted Tanya.

"Elizabeth I love you for the fuck up you are!!" She shouted it out then looked down as if she didn't want to say it.

"R-Really?" My stutter had come back part of the reason why I had stopped talking.

"Yes" Tanya said matter of fact like tone. "But you're an ass." She sat against the wall looking at me. My eyes began to water.

"How is it you still love me? After a-a-all that I-I put you t-t-through?" It was getting harder for me to speak to her because I knew then that she cared so much about me and that's why she was so pissed last year. She never answered my question. Tanya just kissed me. I was stunned.

"Kiss back you ass." She whispered in my ear then nibbled on my ear lobe. After that I was gone in a daze, not caring what the after math of this would be.

The way we kissed, it felt different like it was more passionate or something. I didn't think it could be any better until she took off everything but my beanie. At that point she was sitting in my lap with her shirt and bra off. Leaning into the kiss was hard because she would not bend down so I had to lean all the way up.

"P-Pants off." I moaned slightly growled as she was teasing me immensely. She did as I said and then we started making out again. I flipped us so she was laying on the bed. Then A random walked so high begging for Tanya to talk to her. How great is my life?
♠ ♠ ♠
1: I feel like an idiot
2:it's a sad day when you start thinking and you aren't comfortable with yourself
4: Comment please!