‹ Prequel: Those Eyes

Those Lips

Randoms

I got off of Tanya. She looked at me with a smirk then turned to the to the person I thought was a random turns out it really wasn't a random. It was Khonner. "Get out" Tanya said so so very bored like.

"No I need," Khonner finally saw me and stopped her sentence. "Well hell there devil spawn." She practically spat in my face. That doesn't fly with me.

"Always good to see a bitch in the morning, isn't that right Tanya?" Khonner rolled her eyes but then stared at the girl beside me. Tanya was getting dressed under the covers. If I was dressed Khonner wouldn't be alive right now!

"I have to handle this okay?" Tanya whispered in my ear, kissed my cheek then left like what was happening before didn't matter. Not going to Lie kind of pissed me off but it meant that I would get to go to sleep.

---------------
Ciggy's Dream Land
---------------

I was sitting in this white room, fully furnished. I recognized it, it was how me and Tanya were going to design the room we have now. I was sitting there in bed with my glasses and beanie on, but nothing else. I was waiting for Tanya to get home.

"Babe?" I heard her ask from down the hallway.

"In here" i called out simply. When she came into the room her face lit up like nothing else. Tanya giggled then jumped onto the bed. We automatically got into it, hitting each others spots and all.

"Elizabeth I want more of you." Tanya moaned.
-----------------------

Someone had the nerve to wake me up right then. Can I never fully do anything with anyone anymore? I glared at the person standing in front of me until I realized that it was James crying. Just fuck my life. Fuck my life with a huge metal spoon.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think James is crying about?
Me and Insomnia got into a fight and Insomnia kicked my ass
On a different train of thought what if I changed my name to Kody?