Dear Boy

Dear Boy

Dear Boy, I saw you today laughing and joking with a few of your friends as you walked to your next class. I couldn't help smiling along with you as I watched from afar.

Dear Boy, I saw you again today at your home; you were trying to restart your father's lawn mower while your mother stood on the front porch yelling at you to stop before you flooded it. (You look so good in shorts, by the way.)

Dear Boy, I saw you the other day holding some blonde tramps hand and jealousy erupted in my heart. Who was that girl, Dear Boy? Was she your girlfriend? I sure hope not. I don't think I could bear that little green monster rearing its ugly head up and snarling everytime I see the two of you together. Besides I don't think she loves you like you love her -- like I love you.

Dear Boy, I accidently walked in on you and that tramp making out in the hallway during class as I went to the front office, but you didn't notice me and it kind of made angry. I yearn to kiss you, to feel your soft lips upon mine -- if only for a breif moment.

Dear Boy, I saw you today during lunch and accidently brushed by you, you merely shook it off and apologized for something you didn't do. However, this contacted bothered that tramp, she cornered me after school by my locker and yelled at me to never come near or touch you ever again. This enraged me, Dear Boy, for I love the moments when I'm close to you; the smell of your cheap cologne is intoxicating.

Dear Boy, that tramp you call a girlfriend is a jerk! I know she's slowly trying to control you and your letting her do so without realizing it. Why don't you dump her before it's too late? You deserve someone better, someone that would not care who you talk to and befriend, who did not mind who came near you or merely touched you... someone like me. You just need to open your eyes and realize this, for I see it all the time and I'm sure others do too. The way she tells you to go with her everywhere, the way she tells you what you can and can't eat during lunch and you oblige every time. The way you carry her books for her... honestly it's sickening to watch. It's like your her personal slave. I'd never do that to you if we were dating.

Dear Boy, why don't you notice me? Am I that invisiable to you? Is it because of your "girlfriend"? Because I really, truely do love you. I can't help wondering if you love me back; I wish I could read your thoughts. But I guess time will only tell, Dear Boy, and until then I will only admire you from afar with love in my heart while that tramp glares at me, I won't notice, however. I notice you, Dear Boy, and only you.

I can wait forever for you, but forever is a long time. I'll mange for you, though. Boys will come and go from my heart in the future but you, Dear Boy, will always have a special place in my heart because I love you; I always will even when I'm old and grey and on my death bed. Your beautiful name will be the last word that passes through my withered lips as death takes me its sweet embrace.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?
Comments are very much appreciated.