All I Ever Wanted.

I can only say these things to you while you're sleeping. I hear the hum from the wires and the sounds of the morning creeping. I lie awake and pretend, you can hear me.

Fae Scott
Keeps to her self at school. Seems like a normal eighteen year old girl. But on the inside she is far from normal. Residing in an abusive home with an alcoholic father who blames her for the death of her mother. Guilt rides heavy on this youth's shoulders. She keeps the little sanity she has left by reading and writing.

Johnny Adair
Ran from his past in New York City, but finds later on that it followed him to Chicago. Likes teaching literature, for him writing was the only thing he could escape to when his mother and father fought growing up. He loves his job; likes teaching and giving back. After all, he feels like he owes the world that after what he has done in his previous life.


The last thing Johnny Adair wanted was to jeopardize his teaching career. He had worked hard, and felt this was his way to pay his debt to society. But after meeting his students, one in particular, the fragile girl with the ripped sleeves and perfectly tousled hair, he starts to loose grip on the boundary line; whether he should give into temptation, or rise above.


Image