Status: Active

I Guess I'll Go Home Now

I'm hardly worth your time.

Stacy’s point of view

I woke up all tangled in my iPod headphones. I could hear the sounds in the back and front areas; girls were probably up.

“Staaaaceeey!” I heard Mandy yell. I didn’t want to get out of my bed, as it was so warm and soft so I rolled the other side and pretended to be asleep.

Mandy came closer and shouted again, “Wakey, wakey, Staceeey, sleepey headey” she sang but I didn’t move and sighed in my ‘sleep’.

“Wake the fuck up!” she shouted and I pressed my lips together trying to hide a growing smile.

“Come on Stacy! I know you’re awake!” She yelled and started to poke me all over my stomach and back. It was my soft spot and I burst out laughing like crazy.

“Aha!”

“Damn, stop it” I managed to speak between my giggles.

“Okay, okay. Now get your ass outta your bunk and fix your face! Today’s a great day!” She cheered.

“Why? Are we already in North Carolina?”

“Yes, NC! Tonight and tomorrow we’ve got shows in Charlotte. And we’re coming to Charlotte already. Like, an hour left.”

“Oh.”

“Crap, Stacy, you gotta be kinda cheerful now, don’t you?”

“Why?”

“Jack invited you to hang out with him in his bus yesterday, remember? I heard that!”

“Maybe he didn’t mean today”

“No! He meant today! Ugh, Stacy, how do you manage to have boyfriends and stuff not understanding what the boys mean?! He meant it. And you have to come hang with him, catch some movies and play some video games…Mm?”

“Alright, alright” I sighed. “What should I wear?”

“I love this kind of mood! Hmm, how about this?” She exclaimed and showed me the outfit [http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=38573425&.locale=ru], after randomly searching in my suitcase.

“Sweet”

“Yay for me! Okay, you go get ready and I wanna eat” She said and headed to the front lounge.

Half an hour later I was hanging out with Wendy, Brooke, Chelsea, Jess and Mandy in the back lounge. Brooke’s phone went off.

“Hello?”

“We’re already there? Yay!”

“Yes, I will, I had already taken some kickass ones at yesterday’s show.”

“I’ll tell ‘em”

“We have some…”

“No, you better don’t, I don’t wanna get fat!”

“Yeah. Thanks for the news man! Peace.” She pressed the ending call button.

“This was Bill” Chelsea said, it was more of a statement, than a question.

“Yes and he told me to take some new pictures at tonight’s show. And he said we’re, like, parking outside Charlotte, we’re already here! He also said he’s gonna buy us some food. And yeah, he told y’all to be out as soon as the bus stops.”

We all looked out of the window and saw Bill standing there and glaring at our bus…Always Fucking Late.

“Oops” We giggled and climbed out of the bus.

“Girls--” Bill started but was interrupted by, guess who? Yes, Mandy.

“Chill, Bill. Haha, wait, it rhymes – Chill-Bill!” We laughed and Bill coughed.

“Ahem, girls, I need to tell you the info.”

“Go ahead” I smiled.

“Okay, so tonight’s show starts at 7.30pm. Here are your backstage passes.” He handled us six badges.

“Be ready at 6pm!” He gave us a warning look. “And now you are free. But you better don’t leave this parking area, alright?”

“Gotcha” Jess winked and Bill went in ATL B&C bus direction.

I checked my watch, it was only 11am. I had plenty of time. I was ready for the show, this outfit was cool for both stage and hangs with Jack, I was so free.

I received a couple of Go! looks from girls, nodded and went to ATL bus. Alex was walking out of it, yawning.

“Hey singer!” He greeted.

“Hey sleepy!” I smiled.

“Came to see Jack?”

I froze after this question, I’m gonna shoot Mandy.

“Haha, come on, relax, it’s okay. I’m cool.” He laughed. “Zack went taking pictures or working out, I don’t know, Rian’s hell knows where, but not in the bus. I can call them both and tell ‘em not to disturb you two”

I gave him a look after he said “you two”. Did that mean Jack has something for me too?

“Okay.” I said, still standing beside the bus.

“Get in! He’s inside, dummy!” He laughed, poked me and walked somewhere.

I climbed inside the bus and heard Jack yelling at a video game, “Fuck!! This stupid video game! This fucking stupid controller! Shit!”

I laughed, he heard that and turned to me with a smile on his face. “Hey!”

“Hey!” I flashed a smile back.

“Wanna play a game?” He handled me a controller. I never knew how to play those games, so I shook my head, “Eh, no, since it’s a stupid video game.” I laughed lightly.

“Haha, okay. Hmm, movies?”

“Sounds cool” I smiled realizing how awkward I was. I tried to relax and managed to sit on the couch.

“When do you guys have a show tonight?” He asked searching in the box of discs.

“Umm, 7.30 pm” I mumbled.

“Cool, so we can watch you. We’ve got one at 8.30pm”

“Sweet, so we can watch you” I smiled. “But that depends on Bill…you know, the after-show time and backstage stuff, guitars…duh”

“Oh yeah, I get you, well, meet you after the show then. But I will sure watch you guys perform, I love your voice” He said and I blushed deeply. Thank God he hasn’t seen that as he was searching for the right movie.

“Found it!” He cheered and pulled out a Home Alone DVD. I laughed at him ‘cause I knew about his obsession.

The movie began and we started to watch. Jack got two popcorn cans out of the cupboard and gave one to me. He soon ate all popcorn from his can and started to steal it from mine.

We watched half of the movie when we ate all the popcorn and got bored.

“Hey, let’s go outside!” He said as he stood up.

“Okay!” I smiled and we got out of the bus.

“What’s cool here?” Jack said as we started to walk around the parking lot.

“Nothing as I can see…just a parking area, you know.”

“Let’s go to the city then!”

“Hmm, I don’t know. Bill’s gonna kill me for being out. And we can be late.”

“Oh, come on, Stacy!” I liked the way he called me by my name. And I think Bill won’t be mad if I hang out in the city for a while, I’ll make it to the concert in time, right? I nodded and we headed in the taxi direction.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments hmm?