Status: Active

I Guess I'll Go Home Now

Everybody knows there's a party at the end of the world.

Stacy’s point of view

“Stacy! This was freaking hot!” Mandy yelled rushing to me as soon as I appeared.

“Heck yes, the best collaboration!” Jess cheered.

“I took sick pictures!” Brooke joined them.

“Your voice is so amazing” Wendy hugged me.

“Helena turned off your microphone!” Chelsea exclaimed and we all went silent and turned to her.

“What?” I asked.

“I saw her. She had her ‘bad-Helena’ grin and went somewhere that way” Chelsea pointed to the wall sign that read ‘Stage monitoring’.

“I’m gonna shoot her” I growled.

“But the show was even better with that mic-screw-up. It’s like, Stacy Everly doesn’t give up and keeps singing even when her microphone suddenly turns off.” Jess smiled.

“Huh. And how about her closing the bus? Stacy Everly makes it to her band’s set even when she’s closed in her tour bus and is running 40 minutes late!” I was mad at Helena. Two pranks in a day!

“Exactly” Jessica shot me a mysterious smile.

I waved it off and we headed to our bus. We said our “byes” to Jacob, Bill and David and got in the bus.

“So, All Time Low have just finished their set” Mandy looked at me with her typical enthusiastic grin.

I was about to insult her, but my phone went off – Bill was calling. Mandy went to the back lounge.

“Hey Bill”

“Stace, Matt has just called, this night we’re not driving, but we’re not in the hotel though. So ATL guys suggested to throw a party. We kind of have to, ATL-JK collaboration was awesome!”

I flinched as I remembered the last party. What if this time I just don’t drink? “Umm, okay, we can come. So when are going to stop driving?”

“10pm” He said and I checked my watch, it was only 8.30 pm, I had 1,5 hour left.

“Alright. We’ll come” I said and we both hung up.

“Where do we have to come?” Wendy asked.

“ATL and their crew are throwing a party”

“A PARTY?” Mandy yelled somewhere from the bunk area.

“Yeah!” I yelled back. “Are you guys coming?”

“Sure thing!” Jessica shouted from the back lounge.

“Me too!” Chelsea and Brooke yelled at the same time as they entered the front lounge.

“Count me in” Wendy nodded.

“THERE’S A STORY AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS BOTTLE AND I’M THE PEN!”Mandy sang out loud as she ran into the front lounge.

“I’m ready!” She yelled.

“No need to shout so loud when I’m a step away!” I yelled back.

“Okay!” She screamed and Wendy laughed at us.

“Wait, we have an hour and a half left, why did you get ready?” I laughed.

“Dammit. To be the first to get wasted! Though I never get drunk, you know” She smiled.

“Haha, true. This time I won’t be drinking” I said.

“You better don’t” Wendy agreed. “No alcohol – no problems”

I smiled back, “Right. I hope Jack won’t get to drunk too. And Helena?”

“We’ll watch after her” Mandy nodded.

“Thanks. Although I don’t really worry about her…” I trailed off, thinking. Who was Helena? Nothing. What could she do to me? Nothing. Anyway I still had to be careful, she probably had some stupid plans against me.

“Good! You have the only thing to remember – Jack. The other things are our business, and we’ll take care of it.” Wendy said.

“Aww, girls you’re amazing” I smiled thankfully.

Wendy checked her watch and stated, “An hour left. I guess we should start preparing”

“Yeah, ‘cause we’re gonna be Always Fucking Late again” I laughed.

I’ve fixed my make-up, chosen myself a party outfit [http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=38849716&.locale=ru], and was about to check my watch, but stumbled as the bus stopped.

“Stacy!” I heard Mandy yell from the street. I quickly ran outside and bumped into Brooke.

“Clumsy!” She laughed and Chelsea smirked, “Stoked to see Jack, huh?”

I smiled widely and nodded back. “Let’s go then!” Jess pointed to the ATL bus and we all giggled and hurried in its direction.
♠ ♠ ♠
Once again, comments = faster updates.