Status: Active

I Guess I'll Go Home Now

Forget About It

Stacy’s point of view

We went to our tent which was close to All Time Low’s. Jack flew to me as soon as he saw me coming closer to the tent.
“You alright?” He asked.
“Yeah” I replied quickly.
Jack didn’t believe me, I guess, but damn, nothing real bad happened, right? I just fell over and had a nosebleed. That happens. The other thing is, that can happen naturally, not because of someone’s heels knocking the lights out of you. Jack continued to stare at me with anxious eyes.
“Nah, Jack, I’m fine. Stop acting like this. I’ll be alright. And I’ll deal with--” I stopped midsentence. Goddamn, why did I start saying this? He doesn’t need to know who was the “attacker” yesterday. I shuffled awkwardly and continued, “with headache”.
Jack gave me a suspicious look and said, “Okay then. How about our date, anyways?”
“Can we finish this one? I haven’t even talked to the Blink guys. They are flipping amazing”
“Sure, tonight?”
“That’d be cool. Do we still stay in this city?”
“Yeah, like, one more night I guess”
“Perfect” I smiled and quickly kissed Jack on the cheek. He hugged me, said a quick “bye” and went to his band’s tent as he heard Matt Flyzik calling him impatiently.
I turned around to make my way to my girls (luckily without Helena, who was nowhere to be seen, again) who were discussing something with Bill.
“Yo, Bill” I greeted.
Instead of a “hello” back I heard Bill saying “Stacy, was that Helena?!” in a demanding voice. I blinked and looked at the girls who were now staring at me. I didn’t know what exactly was Bill asking me, was he talking about the last night? I stood there confused and just when I opened my mouth to say “yes”, Bill said angrily to the girls, “I told you Helena is nice! She wouldn’t do that to anyone! Stacy just got hit by some hooligan real bad and forgot who hurt her.” He turned away and walked to the crew bus.
My girls were looking at me sadly, “Why didn’t you tell him?” Mandy asked.
“He didn’t even let me understand what you guys were talking about! Maybe he was asking about, whatever.” I said shaking my head.
“But, you know that was her, right? Bill wouldn’t kick Helena off tour anyway, so..” Chelsea trailed off.
I sighed, “Alright, that was Helena. And right now I don’t fucking care if Bill fire her or not. If she attacks me once more, it would be a proper proof for Bill.”
“You got a point there” Brooke nodded and I smiled at my awesome friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY you all over there! Leave comments, you hot-ass bitches! And check out my Tom DeLonge story folks!! If you're too lazy to go to my profile - here's the link - http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/463192/All-The-Small-Things/ :3