Status: Active

I Guess I'll Go Home Now

I feel like dancing tonight.

Stacy’s point of view

We had a day off tomorrow, so I had enough time to prepare for All Time Low’s show. Girls kept exchanging looks about my feelings for Jack. This was kinda uncomfortable but didn’t bother me much. The first part of Mandy’s plan was just talking to Jack, hang out, maybe even flirt a little. *Rolling my eyes*

Helena was weirdly quiet all our way to the hotel. Maybe she liked Blake? Then why was she like that, she could get him now, now he was single. Maybe Blake had dumped her? Whatever. I better just don’t pay any attention to her. She’s dumping my mood when she’s just around.

The next day I woke up with a little headache. The break-up hangover. To get away of those thoughts I memorized Jack’s face in my mind. Butterflies filled my stomach and I guess the Blake thoughts had finally disappeared from my head.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth, did a little make-up and dressed up [http://www.polyvore.com/painting_flowers/set?id=36189859&.locale=ru]. I have a long day. Ready, I went to meet Mandy, whose room was next door.

“Hey!” She greeted.

“Hey Amanda” I smiled.

She crossed her arms on her chest pretending to be hurt. “I’m not talking to you”

“Oh, come on, Mands” I hugged her.

“Mands?” She raised her eyebrows. “That’s something new”

“Want me to call you Amanda again?” I teased.

“No way.” She said and smiled. “So, what are you gonna do today?... Jack?”

“Umm, we’re going to watch their show tonight, remember?”

“Oh yeah. I think we’re allowed to hang out with them after the concert. That means you have the chance to talk to Jack” She winked at me.

“Okay. I hope they won’t drink”

“You’re genius, St!” Mandy threw her hand in the air. Oh no…

“What?” I asked cautiously, afraid she’s got another idea.

“We’ll throw a party!”

“Hell no”

“Hell yes!”

“You know I’m kind of outta control with alcohol, Mandy” I said.

“Oh, come on, St” She sighed. “Tonight everything’s gonna be alright! And you’ll get to know Jack and…who knows? You two are made for each other”

I rolled my eyes [it’s like a habit] and said, “Whatever you say, Ama-- Mands” Mandy gave me a look. “Now let’s go eat!”

“Okay, and I’ll announce the news about the party…Hmm, we should ask the All Time Low boys…I think they won’t mind” She said thinking and scratching her head.

“Yeah and Bill?”

“Oh, Stace, do you think he’ll mind?” She imitated Bills voice and we laughed heading to the hotel cafeteria.

The girls and Bill were already there.

“’Sup, Stace, Mandy” Bill said. “You have a show tomorrow, you know?”

“Uh Bill, our day off had just started and you’re already telling us about our work!” Jess said.

“Just wanted to let you know…So you won’t get drunk tonight” He teased.

“You’re reading my thoughts! We thought of throwing a little party tonight after ATL’s show…are you in?” Mandy asked.

“Sure. I think Flyzik and All Time Low boys can join us too. And their crew” Bill replied.

“Sweet” Chelsea said.

“When does the show start?” Wendy asked.

“7 pm” Jess answered.

“Hmm” Wendy muttered.

“What’s that, Wendy?” Chelsea turned to Wendy.

“I have to work today…unpacking the merch for tomorrow. But I think I’ll be up, don’t worry. Where the hell is Helena?”

“Is she still in the hotel room?” Mandy asked.

“I don’t know” Jessica responded.

“I haven’t seen her since morning…I saw her going somewhere with her bag and stuff. She was all so dressed up, that’s weird, you know” Chelsea muttered.

“She’s probably unpacking our merch now” Jess said.

“Whatever” Wendy said. “She’s doing the work she was supposed to do yesterday”

“All dressed up?” I asked, slightly worried.

“Yeah, like, a make-up, an underwear-like skirt and a tank top…you know what kind of tank top” Chelsea said.

“A slutty one” Mandy spat.

“Hmm, that’s weird. Did she find a boy or what?” Jess asked.

“I don’t know. She had one to hook up with, but that wasn’t Blake” Wendy said.

“She’s such a bitch. Did you remember when she was with Mike and then she hooked up with--”

“Oh, girls, you’re so damn gossip!” Bill exclaimed.

“Were you listening?” Mandy teased.

“Nope” He smiled. “Okay girls, do you want ATL guys to join our party?”

All of them stared at me immediately. I felt uncomfortable under their glances. Bill didn’t know about my crush. “What?” I asked annoyed.

“Do you want Jack, Alex, Rian and Zack to join us?” Mandy said Jack’s name louder, making it clear.

“Eh, why not?” I acted innocently.

“You girls are weird today…I think I should give you more days off” Bill laughed and I glared at Mandy.

“What?” Mandy asked. I gave her the Shut Up look and we both laughed.

Bill looked at us, shook his head and reached for his phone to call Matt Flyzik.

“Hey, it’s Bill”

“My girls have a day off today so they want to throw a party tonight after your show”

“The passes? Okay. See ya in 10” Bill finally said and hung up.

“What?” We all shouted impatiently.

“I’m going to meet him now to grab the backstage passes. So you can go and hang out with them”

“Alright then. Say hi to Flyzik!” Mandy cheered as Bill stood up and headed to the exit.

We ate and went back to our hotel rooms. The first part of the day is going to be boring. And in the evening…I’m excited. What if I actually make friends with him? What if he doesn’t like me? Hmm, I won’t give up I think. He’s worth it.

It still bothered me why was Helena up so early and all dressed up and stuff. Another target? Do I have to worry? I’m really glad she doesn’t know about the party. It would be ruined if she’d go.

After 2 lazy hours of talking to fans on Twitter and watching Cartoon network I decided to go to local Starbucks and get a Frappucino. I put on my headphones with Blink-182’s new album Neighborhoods blasting in them and went out of the hotel.

When I was going back I saw Helena going back to the hotel. She seemed to hurry up. When I was entering the hotel entrance Helena pushed me out of the way, “Get out of the way, you whore!” and spilled my Frappucino on my outfit, I wonder why did I open the Frappucino… “Shit!” I yelled. “You fucking bitch!”. Another outfit was wet. Thank God I wasn’t outside so the only people that will see my Frappucino flavored shirt are hotel workers but they don’t pay much attention on people around except for when they ask for help.

I rushed to the elevators, Helena was already gone. When I went to my room I met Jess randomly walking in the hall.

“Gee, Stacy, you’re wet again. Can I take another picture?” She laughed.

“Haha no” I plastered a smile.

“What’s that, Stacy?” Jess was the most ordinary girl of the band, but that one thing that was completely awesome about her was that she could feel that something is wrong or there’s something on a person’s mind.

“Helena” I growled.

“Bitch” Jess muttered. Her simple reply made me laugh and she smiled.

“You better change. It’s” She looked at her watch, “3pm already. We have 4 hours left and besides we have to buy some drinks and stuff for the party”

As soon as she said that I heard the door in our hall slammed shut. Helena heard that. She knew about the party now. Damn! It was supposed to be one of the best days off! With my crush finally. And now she can ruin it!

“Fucking bullshit!” I yelled clenching my fists.

“What?”

“Did you hear that sound of the door? Helena heard us. And she’s probably going to come to the party to destroy it.”

“I’m not sure she’ll have the backstage pass.” Jessica winked at me.

“Nah, you’re right. But Bill can give her one, you know, he’s always protecting her…”

“Who knows…” Jess said dreamily. “Just don’t pay her any attention. Your goal today is to hang out with Jack, remember? And did I tell you to change?”

“Haha, Jeeess” I laughed. “I’m going to. Help me with the outfit?”

“Sure” She nodded and we went to my room.

She told me to wear this [http://www.polyvore.com/simple/set?id=37080233&.locale=ru] and I agreed, those clothes were comfortable for the show time to jump and freak out.

It was 6pm when Chelsea entered my room and handed me the backstage pass. I thought of Helena immediately.

“When did Bill give that to you?”

“Uhm, I don’t know, about an hour ago. Sorry, I was a little busy choosing the outfit” She said turning around to show me what was on her.

“Damn!” I yelled.

“What?”

“Helena heard me and Jess talking about the party in the hall and Bill had probably given her the backstage pass too, I was going to stop him, and now…”

“Oh, come on, Stacy, she can’t ruin tonight. She’s nothing. Remember that.” Yeah, this was Chelsea. Calm and understanding.

I smiled a little, “Okay. Let’s do it!”

We went to Mandy’s room and saw Jess, Wendy and Mandy hang out in front of the laptop. All Time Low was playing out loud.

“I FEEL LIKE DANCING TONIGHT! I’M GONNA PARTY LIKE IT’S MY CIVIL RIGHT!” Mandy shouted as she approached me and Chelsea, doing some random dance moves.

“EVERYBODY GET KINDA AWESOME!!” Wendy and Jess yelled together. Chelsea and I burst out laughing at them.

“Turn it off, turn it off!” Mandy yelled at Jessica and Wendy when a random song started to play.

When the music was off, Mandy finally spoke, “Hey dude! I googled Jack and saw his pictures, he’s pretty cool, nice choice!” she made another hilarious move and I laughed at her.

“Are you guys ready or what?” Bill shouted as his head showed in the doorway. “The concert’s gonna start soon! And do you know where’s Helena? I gave her the pass--”

“You did WHAT?” Mandy yelled.

“Dammit, Bill” Wendy said shaking her head. “She’s gonna ruin everything”

“I don’t know” Bill said. “She asked me, so I…but where is she? Do we have to wait for her?”

“NO!” We all shouted.

Bill laughed and shook his head. “Okay. I’m sorry. I’ll tell her to leave if something would go wrong, alright? And the car is waiting for you already, hurry up!” He said and went out.

“I’m ready” Wendy said.

“Me too” I murmured looking at myself.

“We’re all ready, yep?” Mandy asked.

“Yeah” Chelsea nodded.

“Let’s go then!” Mandy exclaimed and we walked out of the room laughing. Maybe tonight’s not gonna be that bad, after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Come on, dudes! Leave me a small comment! :)