Status: Active

I Guess I'll Go Home Now

You're only happy when I'm wasted.

Stacy’s point of view

Jack’s appearance had sobered me up in a second. Alex was still kissing me and I tried hard to push him away. In the darkness Jack probably wouldn’t see me fighting with Alex.

When Jack saw us he froze and muttered something like, “the wrong door” and walked away quickly. I used all force of my skinny arms to push Alex. This time he pulled away. He looked so drunk…what was I thinking about when I went here with him?! Damn…

I got out of the basement leaving Alex there. I think he didn’t even get what happened, he was wasted.

I made my way to the band room and found Bill sitting in front of his laptop, working. Oh. He works even at a party. Wendy was half asleep on the couch. Mandy, Jess and Chelsea were sitting next to Rian and Zack and talking and drinking. Matt was doing some stuff on his iPhone, I see he was the same hardworking guy as Bill. ATL’s crew were doing random dances and drink mixes. Helena was walked of the room as I walked in. There was a bitchy grin on her face. Now I got it! She was that person that sank into the basement and saw me and Alex. And that was Helena who told Jack to check the basement. As she passed by me she sent me a glare that read “Fail”. Jack wasn’t there.

Mandy, Jess and Chelsea saw my worried face expression and rushed to me.

“Stacy?” Jess asked carefully. As I said before, she was feeling it when something was wrong with me.

“Aw, put that sad face away!” Mandy smiled, but her eyes were scanning my face in search for the key of my sadness.

“Alex kissed me” I choked and my eyes filled with tears.

Girls’ eyes widened. “What?” Jess managed to speak.

“I was kinda drunk ‘cause I drank that stupid Jack’s drink and Alex caught me when I was going here. He pulled me to the basement and started to kiss me. Then Helena saw us and ran to Jack to tell him to go here and watch us. But I didn’t hear Helena! Plus Alex was drunk and I couldn’t push him away! Jack came, saw us and walked away. He was upset. We are not dating or anything, but I already feel guilty! I ruined our future relationship! We were hanging out on the stage before and staring at each other…I was so stupid and told him I like him! He even leaned to kiss me, I guess…But Zack interrupted us and ruined the moment! And then…with Alex…I lost it…I ruined everything…” I started to sob as I was saying last words.

Chelsea hugged me, “Don’t worry. I mean, of course your situation is shitty, but what can we do? Fix it”

I looked up at her and saw girls giving me reassuring smiles. Usually when I start to cry I can’t stop and keep crying till this kind of mood washes away. So the tears filled my eyes again and I closed my face with my hands smashing my make-up.

Jess went to wake Wendy up and Mandy told Bill we’re tired and we want to go back to the hotel. Bill looked at me concerned but Mandy came just in time and said I was too drunk. I pretended to stumble and fall just like an alcoholic.

Helena’s point of view

I went to the instrument basement as it was quiet there and I could hang out alone and think of my plan of ruining Stacy’s life. Maybe I’ll make it so bad that she would go back to her shitty Russia?..

I opened the door and felt someone’s existence in this room. I looked at the corner of the room and saw…Stacy? Alex? Damn, that bitch got Alex away from me too! But that’s the chance for me to tear her and Jack apart.

I stepped back to the hall quietly and rushed to the band room where Jack was. He was dancing with Vinny, the merch guy of All Time Low. I called him innocently.

“Jacky?”

“Hey”

“Have you seen my cell phone?”

“Nope”

“Can you help me find it? I’ll go check the stage and you go look for it in the basement”

“Hmm, okay”

I smiled evilly and pretended to go on stage. I stood on the stage doorway and listened to his steps. He opened the door…aha! Now he can see the truth! He went back…Now it’s my turn.

“Hey Jack I saw it on stage! I’m sorry you wasted your party time”

“It’s okay…Melena?” He sighed.

“Helena” I grunted through my teeth.

He looked upset. Huh. He probably likes Stacy…Liked. Now he doesn’t.

I pretended to be a gossip bitch, “Did you know Stacy and Alex were hooking up?”

“Yeah, I just saw them” He sighed again, more heavily.

“Oh, really? I didn’t know. I only knew about the last two times.” I said innocently.

He gave me an I can’t believe that kind of look. “You didn’t know about that? I thought you and Alex are like brothers, you know, band mates”

“No. I didn’t know. And I don’t really wanna talk about it now…” He trailed off and entering the band room and walking out of it a second later, with his jacket in his hands. He walked slowly to the exit, not turning back.

Mission completed. I made him forget about any relationship with Stacy. Now I have to get Alex. That wouldn’t be hard I think.

I made my way to the band room and saw everyone having fun. Mandy glared at me as I walked in and I plastered the most innocent face look possible. I was drinking something Matt Colussy mixed for me when Stacy entered the room with a worried expression on her face. I knew it was time for me to get out so I got up and walked to the exit sending Stacy a devil’s smirk.

I walked around the backstage area for a while. I even made it to the stage, remembering the time I was a queen of it during our shows. Stacy. She ruined it all. I hate her.

I looked at the empty hall and memories filled my head. To get away from them I went out and started making my way back to the hotel.

Stacy’s point of view

We were all hanging out in my hotel suit. Wendy, Mandy, Chelsea and Jessica. I stopped crying already, now it was time for blaming myself for everything. Girls were calming me down. I wanted to sleep so bad so I pretended to agree with all of them to finally be able to fall asleep alone.

The next day I woke up with an awful headache. I was so messed up so I went to the bathroom to fix it. I met Wendy in the hall, she was making her way to the cafeteria.

She was smiling at me mysteriously. It was getting on my nerves and I finally spoke, “What?”

She gave me an odd look, “What?”

“Why are you smiling?”

“Oh. I thought of something serious. Bill has cool news for you” She smirked. Good news? What good news can be there right now? I just went through such bullshit!

“Hmm…Bill? Good news? Are we going on tour?”

“Yeah and there’s one more thing” Wendy sang winking at me.

“New guitars?”

“Haha, Stacy, stop guessing” She smiled. “You’ll see”

We approached the big table where we usually sat. Helena wasn’t there, thank goodness. Bill was with his laptop already; it’s so damn hard to be a tour manager.

“Hey St” Mandy cheered.

“What good news?” I asked without greeting everyone.

“Wendy!” Jess crossed her arms on her chest.

“I told her nothing” Wendy defended herself.

“Chill girls, I’m cool. Just tell me” I was impatient. I just wanted to think of something different…Jack was on my mind.

“We’re going--” Chelsea started.

“On tour--” Jess continued but Mandy interrupted them all.

“WITH ALL TIME LOW!” She finished.

I stared at them blankly. Bill looked up at me from his laptop. I didn’t know how to react. First, it was weird, because ATL were so popular and JK were just a simple band. Second, I didn’t know if it was good or not. I’m gonna face Jack everyday… My panic was kinda awkward: I wasn’t cheating on him or anything like that, we were not even dating. But I felt guilty to death. I ruined our future relationship. Plus, what is he going to think of me? Stacy Everly makes out with everyone on her way…I told him I liked him and then I was kissing Alex. I’m a badass.

“How long is the tour?” I choked.

“A month. A whole fucking month with those hotties, we’re so lucky!” Mandy jumped.

I shot them a fake smile and Jess stared at me, she felt I wasn’t sincere.

While we were eating Bill was telling us information about the tour.

“What’s the name of the tour?” Jess asked.

“It doesn’t have the name, you’re silly” Mandy laughed.

“It’s called after our bands’ names” Bill smiled at Mandy. “Just All Time Low Kidding”

“Oh”

“Flyzik invented that name, so it’s kinda awkward” He laughed lightly.

“Where are we going to go with the tour?” Chelsea asked.

“Ugh, girls, let me tell you everything, stop asking questions!”

“Okay” Chelsea stuck her tongue.

“So. The tour is 1 month long and it’s an East side tour. So we gonna perform in North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, South Carolina, New York, Pennsylvania and all that jazz. We gonna have 4 buses: one for ATL boys, one for you girls, and two for our bands’ crews” He said. Mandy opened her mouth to say something, but Bill cut her off: “I haven’t finished yet!” Mandy rolled her eyes and Bill kept going, “We have the last show tonight, it’s gonna be an acoustic in-store one. Then tonight you have to pack your stuff and early tomorrow we’re leaving for South Carolina”

We were still silent. “I’m finished!” Bill said.

“When is our today’s show? And where?” I asked. I was wondering how much time I had to pack my bags tonight.

“It starts at 4pm and you guys gonna perform in Richmond Shopping Center”

“Sweet” I smiled. I loved that center. Maybe I’ll get the chance to buy myself some new stuff for the tour?

“SHOPPING!” Mandy cheered, reading my thoughts.

“Oh yeah! I need new outfits for the tour!” Jessica said.

“Alright, alright” Bill threw his hands in the air. “Calm down. Just don’t shop for too long, remember you have to pack tonight” He reminded. “And now I have to go, I have the chance to chose the best bus from those four for you” He winked and got up.

“Good luck” Wendy smiled.

“Thanks” Bill said. “Mand, Stace, Chels, Jess, Wend, see ya” He called us with these stupid short names.

“Why are you sad, Stacy?” Jess asked when Bill walked away.

“Well, I’m gonna be on tour with them…and face Jack everyday…” I trailed off.

“Girl, you did nothing wrong! Everyone does mistakes…drunken mistakes” Mandy winked.

“Well, I don’t know. Let it just go on, right?” I said.

“Yep, we’ll see. You and Jack are not over, Stacy, I’m sure” Chelsea smiled.

“Now go prepare for the show, sexy motherfuckers” Mandy yelled as we got up and headed back to our rooms.

I tweeted something, started to write a new song and noticed it was 3pm already. I quickly chosen the outfit and walked out of the room meeting the girls outside.

“Dude, there’re some bad news” Mandy harrowed her eyebrows.

“Mm?”

“Helena is going on tour with us” Jess spat and Wendy sighed heavily, she had to work with her.

“Crap”

“Yeah…But we asked Bill to put her to the crew bus. And Wendy is going to be with us. So we’re five on the bus – you, Jess, Chels, Wendy and me” Mandy said.

“Oh, that’s awesome…party?”

“Aha! Stacy said that, not me!” Mandy laughed. “Sure we’ll throw one…but you better be not drinking” She smirked and I stuck my tongue at her.

“Okay, let’s go, we gonna be late for the show…for our show!” Chelsea laughed.

Wendy stayed at the hotel to pack, and she didn’t have to do the merch-girl-work today, as it was a little acoustic show. Four of us went to the Van where Bill was already waiting for us.

We played some of our stuff for people in the store. After, we did little shopping. Finally, at 6.30pm we came back to the hotel. Wendy was waiting for us with a huge full-packed suitcase. We started to pack our bags too. We left some of our things in the hotel ‘cause we were going to come back here after the tour.

When I was jumping on my suitcase trying to press my clothes more compactly Mandy entered the room with her phone.

“Brooke just called! She’s going to join the tour too! And I’ll ask Bill if she can be on our bus!” She cheered. Brooke was our photographer. She was completely awesome. Our photo shoots were really great.

“Yay!” I laughed. I wanted to meet Brooke so bad.

“Ehm, I better go pack my stuff too” She smiled and walked out.

We all went to bed early ‘cause we had to wake up at 6am the next day. I was so looking forward. Though I was kinda worried. Jack was on my mind all the time.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's a cute chapter...:3

Commets = faster updates ;)