Status: Slow update but I promise it worth to wait ;)

A Wonderful Surprise

Introduction

`Hey, get a room already!`

They stopped touching each other and tried to find who had disturbed their precious time. There, John O'Callaghan and his current girlfriend Kayla, found Mary, the little girl who was sitting in front of them with her favorite orange juice, rolling her eyes in disgust.

`Jealous, huh?` The lanky boy smirked to his cousin as he kissed Kayla once again.

`No way,` Mary said. She wished her best friends would come soon to help her stopping the lovers, because she knew that Kayla wouldn't dare to make out in front of her brother, Kennedy Brock.

As if Mary's wish was granted, someone rang the bell and banged the front door. She stood up in excitement and ran to get those who were in the front door. Another bang came as someone yelled, `Let me in! Let me in!` Seemed like the voice owner wouldn't stop banging until someone get the front door opened.

Mary unlocked and opened the door then sighed. `Finally!` She exclaimed. `I was wondering when you guys would come. I hate seeing John having fun alone with his girlfriend.`

`What is he doing with my sister?` Kennedy asked as he went to the living room and found the couple cuddling each other while watching a cartoon series on TV.

`We are going to watch Zombies movies, aren't we?` The youngest boy, Garrett Nickelsen, took the remote control and changed the channel. He was planning to prepare everything of their `zombies movies night` as someone yelled from the back.

Everyone knew this would always happen when Pat found a cartoon on TV and someone changed it. The others would let the two youngest boys to have a little fight with the remote control as everyone else wandered to the kitchen, trying to find some snacks or drinks.

Mary always let her best friends wander around the house and mess everything up because she knew that they would help to clean the mess up. One person who always made the biggest mess was Eric Halvorsen. But Mary didn't find him in her house.

`Where's Halvo?` She asked Jared.

The older boy answered, `Picking up his friend. He said that he will be here with his friend later.`

`A friend?` Mary asked herself. Halvo didn't say so when she texted him earlier. He just said that he would be there to make a big mess with everyone and everything. She was curious so she texted the Halvo boy to ask where was he and when would he come to her house.

When Mary came to living room with her own Skittles, she found everyone have sat down already, watching a movie with spooky back sound.

`Won again, huh?` Mary sat beside Garrett as he smirked silently. She glanced to the little boy on the couch who was pouting while eating Gummybears. He sat beside Kennedy, leaning his head on Kennedy's shoulder just like how Kayla cuddled to John.

Mary's actually never be a fan of zombies or even horror movies. But she always loved hanging with her best friends. They didn't always watch horror movies, though, they loved to watch any genres of movies. They sometimes went somewhere together too. Most of the place they went to hang was the amusement park, as Pat Kirch always commanded.

This day was a zombies day as Garrett wanted it always be. His brother bought him some new zombies DVDs and he was beyond excited to watch them with his best friends. They all agreed to watch the movies in Mary's house—except Pat who was same like Mary. He never liked horrors.

The movie has half done when Mary completely hid behind Garrett's shoulder. That's the scene where the zombies were coming to the town, making some revenges to those-they-call-heroes.

Garrett moved a bit and rounded his arms around Mary. No one saw that because the room was kind of dark and everyone was too busy watching. Mary felt so warm in Garrett's arm as she moved closer. This girl loved to be so close with her best friends—she loved it when she could cuddle to one of them. But this time with Garrett was different. She felt awkward yet she didn't want to let go. The dark living room made no one noticed how pinky was Mary's cheeks that time, even she didn't herself.

But that didn't go so long. Someone rang the door bell and screwed everyone's concentration. Garrett immediately put his hands off of Mary and ate his snack like nothing happened. Mary knew that everyone hated to be disturbed. So she immediately went to the front door to see who's coming. Pat followed her as everyone went back to the movie.

As the girl opened the front door, the Kirch boy yelled in excitement to see who's coming.

`Hi, I bring a friend,` Eric Halvorsen showed his precious grin and pointed to his friend. `This is Nick Santino, my friend from Braintree.`
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi!
*edited. Please tell me if there's still some grammar/spelling mistakes in this chapter, thanks :)