Status: Slow update but I promise it worth to wait ;)

A Wonderful Surprise

No One Knows You Like I Do

No one knows what had happened between Mary and Nick. No one knows if they knew each other even though they never really meet each other. But then, what did make Mary become frozen to see Halvo's friend in her front door?

“Come in! The movie's almost finished!` Pat shouted and that made Mary went back from her own mind. She awkwardly let the guys in and went together to the living room.

Everyone cheered to see who's just coming. The movie has finished and they all were hungry so they took a rest and ordered some pizzas. Halvo introduced his friend to everyone there as they started to talk with Nick. In other way, Mary came and immediately pulled Kayla to her private room. She showed an uneasy expression like something bad just happened to her.

`What's up?` Kayla asked in confuse.

`His name is Nick Santino. Remember the Nick guy I ever told you?`

`What?! Don't say that he is--` Kayla gasped without finishing her sentence as Mary nodded.

They were talking about Nick Santino. He was a random guy Mary once knew from a social network. They were so close but it was more than just a friend or best friends. This Nick guy could have made Mary fell in love with him even though she's never met him before. But Nick was somehow a cheesy jerk. He gave some stupid hopes to Mary but then he left her and never showed up again.

Kayla knew how down was Mary that time. She knew how Mary really liked Nick, though she's so glad that Mary hadn't done anything further than having some sweet talks with this random guy. Kayla could easily hate Nick just because he had made Mary beyond sad. Knowing this Nick Santino guy was in Mary's house was a surprise for her and Mary, they just didn't know how would it be if they have to talk or do something with him.

Kennedy yelled from the downstairs, telling the girls that the pizzas have arrived. Mary and Kayla made a decision to act like every thing's fine and then ran to where the pizzas were. There, John has waited for his girlfriend to eat their pizza together. Mary herself walked to Garrett who was handing her slice of pizza and eat it together.

`Have you met the girls?` John asked Nick and without waiting for the answer, he put his arm around Kayla and started to introduce them. `This is my girlfriend Kayla, she's Kennedy's sister. And that one is my cousin, Mary.` John said as he pointed to Mary.

Nick said a simple hello to the girls. Kayla greeted him back but Mary just gave him a smile. She was nervous to see Nick in front of her, she somehow scared if Nick knew she's the same Mary he used to know long time ago. As she wasn't really comfortable with the situation, she took another pizza and her drink and went away.

`Get inside, Maria! We're going to the next movie now!` Garrett yelled to Mary who was sitting in her backyard. Mary went inside quickly and sat beside the zombie lover who offered her some Pop Tarts as they ate the snack together.

The next movie was another zombies movie Garrett brought. He had told Mary that this movie was scarier before the movie started so she has prepared for the worst by sitting so close to Garrett. She felt someone sat beside her but she didn't really mind that. She thought that it might be Pat who wanted to sit beside her so she just kept her eyes to the movie.

After an hour and forty minutes, the movie's finally done. Everyone cheered and applauded because they thought that movie was really cool. They then started to talk about the movies they just watched and mock their friends who were screaming so loud on some scary scenes.

Pat turned on the light as Garrett started the candy war. He threw some candies to Kayla while teasing her how loud her screams were even though there was nothing scary happened. John tried to keep her girlfriend from the candies as he tried to make Garrett lose this time. Jared and Halvo then came to Garrett's side as John and Kayla got a help from Kennedy.

Mary wasn't really interested to join the war, she's planning to just collected those candies once her friends were done with the war. She was thirsty that time so she went to the kitchen, took a bottle of orange juice and went to backyard.

Sitting alone in backyard has always been Mary's favorite thing. Mary could just sit on the swing for hours, looking at those stars above and think about everything. Sometimes, John and her best friends would join her, playing some good musics and filling the night with happiness. They just loved to have fun together anytime, anywhere.

`Hi, may I join you?` A voice interrupted Mary's mind and made her turned around to see the voice's owner. She found Nick smiling toward her, waiting for her permission to join her private time.

`Sure,` Mary answered shortly. Nick sat on the ground and laid his back to the tree.

`You really like stars, huh?` Asked the ginger boy. Mary looked at him with what-does-he-really-want-actually expression. She just sipped her juice and nodded to Nick. The boy then continued, `I had a friend who likes stars too. She told me that she could spend hours outside just to see how beautiful the sky was with the stars. And guess what? Her name's Mary too!`

`Really?` Mary asked in disbelief. Nick still remembered her favorite thing. She's playing dumb and trying to find out if Nick still remembered other things she ever shared, she just wouldn't believe it if Nick still remembered everything. `Can you tell me more about her? It's just nice to find someone in common.`

Nick looked up to the sky and tried to remember more things about his friend Mary. He actually had some things in his mind that he wanted to spilled out. But he had this feeling saying that Mary actually knew he's talking about herself, he didn't want to ask about that because it'd be so embarrassing if he asked a wrong girl.

`Nick! Time to go home, Bud!` Eric Halvorsen called his friend from the door.

Mary stood up because she had to take her friends to the front door. Before making her way there, she looked to Nick and made the boy gasped in surprise by saying, ` I thought you still remember me, Nick. I am totally wrong then.`
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi readers and subscriber! Thank you for reading and subscribing! Feed backs from you would be lovely :)

*edited. Please tell me if you still find some grammar/spelling mistakes on this chapter. Thanks!