Status: Slow update but I promise it worth to wait ;)

A Wonderful Surprise

The (After) Life of The Party

It probably was the sun that shone so bright, that would make someone near the window awakened by its shine. That boy--who slept on the bedside near the window--roughly opened her eyes and rubbed them just so after that he could see the scenery around him better. As he's done collecting his souls and ready to wake up, he suddenly felt something strange around him. It wasn't his room.

"Where the fuck am I?" He asked more to himself.

As the boy finally sat up on the bed, he found something other on that bed. He was not alone. There was a girl on the other side of the bed and she was naked.

Repeat, she was naked.

"What the fuck?!" He yelled making the girl awakened. She yawned cutely and turned to see shocked Garrett beside her.

"Last night was amazing, right?" said her. Garrett couldn't believe what he was seeing in front of him. This must've been a dream.

"Last night?" He repeated in confuse.

"Yes, Honey," She tried to make him sure. She moved closer and started to caress the condused boy's cheek. "Do not tell me you forget everything, aw, Bad Boy!" She pouted.

"Go away, I gotta go," Garrett said nervously. What would his friends say if they know that he slept with this girl? What would Mary say if she found out about this?

"No, you stay here with me," she pouted again. "Come on, I know you want my--"

"Go away!" He closed his eyes and pushed her away from him. It's unbelievable that her body was so light that Garrett could push her easily.

"Garrett! The fuck, Man?!"

Garrett opened his eyes and saw John in front of him with a glass of water. He looked around and saw that he was in John's room, not that girl's room before.

"You're dreaming, Dude. Here, take this so you can feel better, " John handed the younger boy the glass and an aspirin.

"What happened?" Garrett simply asked. He looked at John's dog that sat in the corner, didn't dare to come forward. "I must've pushed you, huh? Sorry, lil buddy."

"I should've asked you first, though," John added. "What the fuck did you do last night?"

Garrett got confused by John's voice. He sounded like trying to hold back his anger. He tried to remember what happened last night but it seemed like alcohols took all of his memories. Garrett looked at the older boy and shrugged. His expression told John that he was sorry.

"You don't remember anything at all?" John asked again as Garrett shook his head. John sighed and took his phone from his pocket and showed the younger boy a text message. "My cousin sent me this last night."

Great show, cousin! I'm sorry I can't meet you after the show, gotta be home soon.

P.s please take care of my best friend from getting drunk too far, thanks


Garrett couldn't help but felt a big shock in his heart. He suddenly remembered everything happened last night. He remembered he met Rachael at the bar before and after The Maine's show. He remembered that girl offered him to get some drinks. But his memories getting blur after that. He could feel someone's touches around him just like last night but he didn't know who was that. His memories broke into small pieces that's really hard for him to fix it again.

John looked at the younger boy who was starring at him helplessly. The lanky boy sighed to himself as he took a sip from Garrett's glass before starting to talk to his friend.

"I found you making out with your ex-girlfriend at the bar right after I read the text from my cousin. You gotta thank me because I saved you before she could drag you somewhere for something more--" John hung his words as he showed Garrett an expression of disgust. The two boys then fell in silence, busy with their own mind.

"I'm sorry," Garrett slowly said. He had his head down like he was really afraid of something he's gonna face. "I don't know what should I say to Mary, she will never forgive me."

John looked at his friend in pity. He put his arm around Garrett's shoulder as he said, "Everything will be alright, I'm sure about that. Tell Mary everything and apologize, she will understand."

"I don't even have any guts to see her, John."

"Nah, you are her best friend, Garrett. She loves you. I'm sure she'll listen to you and understand."

It took some time for Garrett to think and make him self sure about seeing Mary and apologize. But if he never tried, everything would be more complicated between him and his best friend. Garrett sighed and turned to John, asking for help or motivation.

"Go home and take a good rest now, Gare. Kayla said Mary's kinda busy today. I guess seeing her tomorrow will be fine." John finally said as he grinned to Garrett who was finally agreed to him and thanked him before making his way home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Boo, I'm back! You missed me guys? Or you missed this story so much? Tell me what you think on the comment box^^