Status: Maybe going to stop the story, barley anyone reads it

Love like woe

Why am I chicken?

So their's this guy..Cody, He has asked me to meet him at school, or around the field, but yes the thing is we haven't met yet...even though we go to the same school together, I feel like a bitch not meeting him, he seem really amazing, even though he deny's it. I know i'm hurting him with this bullshit, I mean he's important to me even though i've never met him...

Last night I had a breakdown and I took all of my shit out on him, it wasn't right, I cried all night and Walked out to the bridge, I sat there just watching the water and the dark sky, crying because of all of this, I cried a little more until 1 in the morning, and by the time I got back home i'd say it was about 3 am? Well anyway it's 12 noon right now and I'm sitting here wondering , should I? Should I just let go? But then I thought about it, i'll hurt more people then I am now.

"Tar! Tar! Tar!" My little brother called me as he banged on my door, so I got up and unlocked it
"Yes Tyler?" I asked as I stood there looking down at him
"Ma wants you to make breakfeast ! so pwease with a cweey on top!" So I agreed, I started to wonder where Ma had went but like I even gave a shit, My 6 year old brother is dragging me down the stairs while jumping like a monkey, gotta love em Eh?

"What do you want for breakfeast" Nealing down eye to eye with him
"I wanttt PANCAKES!!!!" He screamed while running around
"Okay, But ty wheres ma?" I asked him
" I Dunno! She said she had to wen down to the store"
" WHAT! AND SHE LEAVES YOU HERE ALONE !!!!"

Just as I start making pancakes Mom walks in with fucking mcdonalds, As I thought About it, I felt like choclate pancakes, but thank god I started thinking I wanted pancakes or mom would of went rage on me.
We all ate in silence, no talking, no nothing, you could barley here anyone breathing, When I was done eating I put away the dishes and went back up to my room, I laid there for what seemed like hours, fallling asleep....then BAM Theres a thud from down stairs, I get up and quickly run down stairs, When I get there I realize....Flashing lights...Door broken..Tyler crying, W-What just happened? I asked myself , A Police officer came in and asked me "Are you Cindy Mcnelly's daughter?" I answered "Y-Yes, what's going on?" There was silence..I waited 3 more minutes until he answered
"Your mother is under arrest" He answered . I crunched my fist and yelled " I CAN FUCKING SEE THAT BUT WHAT THE HELL DID SHE DO! i HAVE A 6 YEAR OLD BROTHER HERE AND YOU CAN'T EVEN GIVE ME FUCKING GOD DAMN DETAIL! WHAT KIND OF OFFICER ARE YOU!!!!" I stood there with my fist up getting ready to fight him but then he answered....
"Ma'am I understand you are upset, We can take you down to the station and Have You father come get you and we will have someone there to talk to you about this"

That made me so angry I punched the wall, "My father is in the U.S, I want to know NOW what is going on ! " He never answered me, A lady with no boobs walked in the house and finally sat me down and told me... I couldn't believe my mom Shot an Officer..I sat there in shock wondering if I should ask her how long she would be in jail or worst..Prison...But she read my mind and said, "You mother will be in prison for 14 years for shooting an officer, we can call a family member and maybe you can stay there or they can come here ? If you'd like"
I thanked her for telling me and I said that my Aunt Dani would watch us, So I gave her the number and me and my little brother went with her to the police station, when we got there I sat there wondering what will happen now?
♠ ♠ ♠
So I know this isn't very good but I tryed and there will be more:) Please don't judge it's my first story, and Most of this story is true, except my mom getting arrested part, just thought it would be good in the story.