Status: Maybe going to stop the story, barley anyone reads it

Love like woe

Not what I planned.

We got to my aunt Dani's , she showed us to the door, and said she'll grab the bags once the rooms were delt with, She showed us to our rooms, Tyler's was upstairs and Aunt dani said the whole basement could be mine, I was SOOO happy! Once that was done Aunt Dani went out and got our bags, I met her half way and got my bag, and went back down stairs two steps at a time.

The basement had a flat screen t.v, Queen size bed and EVERYTHING a girl could want, It's like she knew we were coming because I went upstairs and saw tyler's room, it was amazing, I ran over to Aunt Dani and gave her a big hug! "OMG OMG I love it!!!! Thank you aunt dani!" I screamed and she gave me a wink.

"Me and your brother are going to run down and get stuff to eat for tonight, will you be alright here?" Aunt dani said grabbing her keys

"Yeah I will be! I have my cell and the house phone" I yelled as she was walking out the door, of course she locked it but it was cool , I grabbed a can of pop and ran down stairs, turned on the t.v but of course nothing was on, so I took out my phone and texted Ashlien.

*'Ash, you would NEVER believe what happened to me today!' *

I waited a minute until she answered
'Hey girlyy, I heard, it's ALL over the news and so are you!!!'*

'Yeah well i'm at my aunt Dani's, and i'm going to be going to a new school"*

*'DAMNN Bummer, but whats it's like over there?"*

"*it's pretty sick"*

"*awesome, well hey I gotta go, call ya later"*

After the convo was over I heard a knock at my door, I marched up the stairs and opened the door.

"Can I help you?" I asked
"Oh yeah um i'm Alex, I live next door, I saw Danielle bring you and a little boy over, just came to see whats up?" He told me
"I'm Tarria, I'm her neice, and that was my brother there gone out but should be back soon" I mentioned to him
"Ahh cool, well hey some of my friends are going to chill at the bike park, wanna come?"
I started to blush but I managed to say yes
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this is insanely short, I'm sorry but I'm on my way out but there will be more tomorrow!
Comment!!!