Status: Maybe going to stop the story, barley anyone reads it

Love like woe

High-school Is sooo not my thing OR is it?

We got to the school and everyone just looked over at me and Nick and their jaws dropped, I thought to myself(I'm nothing special, and Nicks just a friend), I must of made a face because Nick asked me what the fuck my face expression was like, Alex was right..Nick's a TOTAL asshole! Doesn't matter anymore because I only liked him a little but that all changed when he said that to me, I ran off about to cry but I told myself not to, I found a spot alone, and I started crying , I looked up at the school and said "REALLY? On my first fucking day!" And I just cried some-more.

I heard a voice behind me calling my name, it sounded familiar.

"Tarria! There you are, they said you ran off, are you Okay?" Alex asked me

""Yepp, perfect"

"Don't lie to Me Tarrs!" He was serious.

He sat down next to me and i hugged him just crying, he put his arms around me and told me It was be okay, and that he was here, but it all got ruined but the stupid school bell.

Alex and I had our first class together, we walked together and his arm was still around my waist, we walked proudly & I didn't even care if people looked.

------
We got into class and took our seats, he sat in front of me and A girl, Courtney sat behind me, she wore glasses and had blue eyes, her Brown hair was frizzy, she was a perfect image of me back in 9Th grade. I actually felt bad for her. The time went by face and before I knew it , it was time for English. But I got stopped at the door.

"Ms. Mcnelly" Mr. Loci called

"Yes Mr.? "

"I saw you weren't paying attention in class, is something wrong? " He asked politely

" Oh no, sorry just first day, new school."

"Aah I see , well have a great day. " He called after me.

------
It was English and I had it with Nick, PERFECT. I tried to sit far away, but of course there was seating arrangements. Nick sat two seats in front of me, which wasn't bad. English so far was amazing, I LOVED IT, The teacher, Miss. Thomas was REALLY nice!!! This day is getting better I thought, when class was over it was break, and I tried to get out right away, when I got out of class, there he was standing waiting for me.

"Why Hello ms. Smarty pants" Alex said

"Ello mate" I smiled

And we started to walk down the hall, Hand in hand..

I wondered...Does he like me? Or is it using?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I'm getting really good at it!!!!
Comment PLEASE!!!!! It took me forever to think of this!!!!