Status: Maybe going to stop the story, barley anyone reads it

Love like woe

I think I do?

DING DING DING The end of school bell rang, we all rushed out of the class room like a heard, I walked to my locker and put away all my books and just stood there for a minute until I slamed it shut, What happened this morning came back to me and I felt like curling up in a ball and not waking up.

"Jeez you seem pissed"

"Fuck off Nick" I told him angerly

"FUCK MAN Whats your problem you were fine this morning? And I thought you liked me"

I just looked at him , and thought LIKE YOU? WOW Maybe a tiny bit but i'm over it now because your AN ASSHOLE , I felt like telling him that but I saw Alex and smiled and ran over to him and gave him a hug, nick was still there.

"ALEXX!!!!!!!" I said screaming to him

"TARRRR!!!" He screamed back, and we just smiled.

We started to walk down the hall, his hand was connected to mine...and nick was watching.

We got back to the house and I said my goodbyes, but Alex wouldn't let go of my hand..and right then and there our lips met. I started to kiss him back when he pulled away

"Tarria, I really really like you, I know it's only been a few days but Ido, I really really do" He told me

I just smiled and kissed him "I like you to" OMG Did I really just say that?

"Really?" He asked

"Yes..."

He was going to go for another kiss when Tyler pulled up and called him, Alex gave me a peck on the cheek and said he'll text me later.

...But guess what? Later was 5 seconds after. I smiled when he texted me
*****
"Hello beautiful"
****
"Hello Handsome" It took me a while to figure out what to say

A minute after he texted me saying "I wish I was with you"

I got butterflies and thought to myself How can I like him if it's only been 4 days?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo offically this story is getting better!!!!! I love it!