From Now on We Are Enemies

Party Invitation

I walked back into the TARDIS, another day had passed and humans had been saved from yet another alien race thank to, guess who, me. I fired up the engine and began to head back to Earth. I parked the TARDIS on the lawn of a Mr. Matt Sanders, a friend of mine that I had met after I had rescued him and his wife from a invasion of Macara's on their honeymoon in Hawaii. While usually I don't have prolonged relationships with humans I just clicked with the lovely couple, along with his whole group/band Avenged Sevenfold and their lovely wives and girlfriends.

I opened the doors to the TARDIS, I had parked in mt usual spot in the middle of Matt's lawn. It drove him crazy but he liked me anyway. I walked past his ford mustang, scoffing before walking up to the front door and knocking. The door opened to reveal a rather largely built man with tattoos covering almost every spare inch of his arms, his brown eyes burning a hole in my stomach.

"Parked on the lawn again didn't you Doctor?" He asked with scowl..

"Yeah but what are you going to Sanders?"

He laughed and invited me in. Val greeted me and I gave her a peck on the cheek. She had to run some errands and went out the door behind me.

Matt led me into the kitchen. I sat down at the island and he opened the fridge.

"You want something?" He asked me.

"Yea mate you got something with pomegranate? For some reason most planets don't 'ave it." I told him.

"No I'm sorry."

"Shame, I was rather hopin you did. Allons-y. Anyway moving on."

"Anyway Doc since your in town I got a small favor to ask."

"Well then ask away."

"I got this friend her names Rachel..."

"Oi Matt don't tell me you're trying to set me up again." I cut him off, "I'll look for another companion when I'm ready."

"That's the point Doc, its been a year since what happened with Rose and you still haven't at least looked for another companion of sorts. Besides its more for her than for you."

"Well carry on then."

"Listen she's a great girl but she's been down on her luck when it comes to men. I'm just trying to introduce her to a few people I know that will treat her well. I know you will, and possibly show her the time of her life."

"Well then I'm always obliged to help those in need. When is the party?"

"Tuesday around sevenish. Try not be too formal Doctor."

"Have you ever seen me dress too formally?"

"You're wearing a blue pinstripe suit and converse tennis shoes."

"Yes and I wear the sneakers to distract from the suit, you gotta follow me Sanders."

"Doctor I don't understand or follow most of things you say."

"Well then, how's things been round 'ere?"

We ended up talking for about an hour before I walked into my TARDIS. I punched in the date and time and arrived at the date of the party.

"Well then, let's meet this girl." I said to myself before walking towards the party.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes the Doctor is english. Anyway I can't wait to see my coauthors chapter, it will be amazing I know it. Comment please and subscribe, you know you want to.

Also the Doctor's POV will be written by me, Brian's POV will be written from my co authors.

For all of you who aren't very familiar with who the tenth doctor is here is a picture.
Image

Anyway also the TARDIS looks like this. and yes it is bigger on the inside than the outside.

Image

the inside looks like this.

Image

Pretty sweet huh?