When Some One Is Out To Get You No One Can Really Save You

1/1

She lifted her head up groggily and looked around the at the dull white walls, with stains that almost made them look yellow, even through the fog of her muddled mind she could tell she was in a room where someone smoked heavily.

If not by the color then for the smell, with every slow and shallow breath she took it was as if she herself was inhale stale smoke of what she assumed to be a menthol, it was a lingering smell, and it made bile rise up in here throat but she held it back, afraid if she made a sound who ever had brought her to the room would come in.

As the haziness started wearing off she started to notice more things in the room, a small wooden night stand, a cream colored door, no light though she thought a little creeped out, but just as she started to fear the worst her eyes landed on a small lamp that looked either very rusted or just very old. Either way the thing looked as if it could break.

Next she checked herself looking down she noted she was thankfully cloths, except for her holy socks and the shoes that where covering them. Once she was sort of sure she hadn’t been harmed she started to notice how bad her head was throbbing.

How she could feel the thud of her heart when she shut her eyes and tried to think of what had happened the night before.

“The fight?” She said trying to think back bits of that coming back now.

”You ass hole.” She shouted as she looked at the man she trusted and loved and had indeed planned on marrying in bed with no other then her own sister, her flesh and blood. On top of her fiance neither one seeming to hear her scream, neither one seeming to even care they where breaking her heart.

Her legs where shaking beneath, she’d given everything up for him, she’d tricked her parnets in to emancipating her at the age of seventeen, she’d moved three hundered miles away from home.

She’d fallen, and fallen hard, and now he was crushing her by yelling out her sisters name as she stood there screaming and throwing things.. Finally she’d found something heavy enough that when it hit her sister she rolled off of him, “What was that for?” She called like she hadn’t just been caught.

“Both of you out now.” She shouted walking further in to the room realizing that she’d busted a mirror in the misted of her throwing frenzy “Don’t you dare touch them fucking cloths.” She yelled at the pair as she grab a sliver of the sharp broken glass.

“You got the nerve to bring my sister here after you get me here, after you take everything, then you both deserve the walk of shame naked out my door now.” She yelled angerly as her voice started to fulter she was on the verge of tears.


She let out a light sob at the thought of such a memory before quickly covering her mouth afraid that who ever was in the house would hear her, and from what she could tell there where a lot of people men and woman she was atleast a floor above them and she wasn’t really ready to know who the them was.

But it was to late she could hear faint creeks and they where getting louder, now her heart was beating even faster she felt like it was in her throat as she laid down on the bed she was in and cleenched her eyes shut hoping who ever it was would believe she was still asleep.

“Brian man shut up, you’ll wake and scare the poor thing.” She could hear one voice say and then she heard a chuckle she assumed that would be from Brian, “Zacky chill out man, I’m just checking to see if she’s awake I’d like to know what she was doing in that bar.” Who she again assumed Brian was replied.

“Bar what bar?” She asked loud enough for the two people she assumed where men to hear her he shaky hands quickly covered her mouth but it was to late she could already hear the creeek of the door opening, “May we come in?” One of them asked she assumed this one to be Zacky his voice was smoother maybe even more gentaler then Brian’s was.

“Its you place.” She squeeked out wishing she hadn’t spoken at all as she heard one of them chuckle , “This isn’t our house.’’ Brian said once he’d stopped laughing which caused her to give the two men a confused look even though there was hardly any light in the room. “This is our friend Matts house.” Zacky said smacking Brian as he spoke.

“Why am I here, what did you mean about a bar?” She asked them her voice a little more calm now as she started to realize they wasn’t going to hurt her, “We’re not sure why you was in a bar, or if this is your real ID, cause you really don’t look like that girl or that old.” Brian told her tossing her an ID.

She shook her head “I’m not.” This time it was her turn to chuckle, “I’m only seventeen , but this is my ID everyone needs to get in to places every now and then.” She said with a shrug waiting on Brian to finish telling her what happened, “Oh great another mischievous one, reminds me of Jimmy.” Zack said absent mindly…..

“Anyway by the time we entered in the bar you where looking a little out of it.” Brian told her and she just kind of looked at the pair she had no recolation of even ever being in a bar more or less being out of it, “You was telling at some guy who kept buying you drink after drink but you wasn’t drunk out of it, no Christ, realized you was being drugged.” He stopped when her jaw dropped

Her fingers fumbling with the lamp, once she got it on she shook her head, “No fucking way.” She said as she put the names with the people, and just stared at them, one waiting for him to finish the story and two she was star struck, “So once Christ pointed that out he started moving tword you and the guy. You was so fare gone you had no idea what was even going on, as for the guy he was taken care of, but we don’t understand why you was even there.” HE said finished with his story.

“Was he about four eleven, dark brown hair, to die for chocolate eyes, a ring on his right ring finger, slightly tanned skin, and screaming about how he loved me?” She asked the boys, to which they nodded yes. “His name is Damian, and he is my very new EX fiance` I caught him in bed with my sister.” She told them with a shrug still trying to remember being at the bar.

“By the way, you guys are a lot cooler then I imagined you would be.” She said a chuckle of her own, “Thanks for putting me up and all but I should prolly head out now, don’t want you guys getting any bad press, for having a teenager in one of your houses.”

“Wait don’t go.” Zacky said before she even got up, “When did you figure out who we where and don’t worry we get bad press all the time Matt and Val arnt ganna let you just wonder the streets at seventeen.”

She chuckled, “Gates, let the name Christ slip out and then I thought about it and well duh I do know what you guys look like and seriously I should go.” She said again but they wouldn’t let her….

So she stayed for a few months and eventually October rolled around and she was happy she’d made new friends and was working a new job, working for the guys her birthday was soon she’d be eighteen everything was going great or so she thought.

She was out with the guy’s girlfriends and things where going great for her they where at a custom party, she was dressed up as a princess each of them where they thought it would be a fun and silly idea, when all of a sudden the lights went out and she felt some one grab her.

“You didn’t think you where safe did you?” The rough voice she’d long forgotten asked her as she fought against him trying to get away but it was no use the harder she fought the tighter her grip, “You’re mind bitch,” He told her just as the clock chimmed midnight which meant it was Halloween and her birthday, “Happy eighteenth.’’ He told her before running a knife over her throat and then throwing her barley moving body back on the dance floor, it was another twenty minutes before the lights finally came back on, and then all you could hear was Screams as her body had bleed out all over the floor and she laid there lifeless, with a not.

You never could have saved her, she was always mine and I would have found her no matter what, don’t try and find me or your girlfriends will end up like this bitch, happy Halloween, she finally turned eighteen.
♠ ♠ ♠
This has not been edited so please let me know what all needs changed or if you would like to edit it for me