Status: A work in progress. First chapter will be up shortly.

Lips of an Angel

001

Tears ran down her cheeks as she placed her toiletries into her wash bag. Picking up her hairbrush, she turned as she placed it into the bag, stopping as she saw her boyfriend of three years stood in the doorway; his eyes red, sadness clouding his expression.

“Please Jensen, I can’t argue with you about this any longer.” She said her voice quiet from crying.

“So you’re just going to up and leave instead?” he replied, his voice hoarse as she moved past him into the bedroom.

“No, I’m not just up and leaving. This is an opportunity of a lifetime; you said that yourself when they asked me to interview.” She replied focusing on her suitcase, not wanting to see any more of the heartbreak in Jensen’s green eyes.

“I know I did, but Becca, I love you and I don’t want you moving across country.” He replied.

“Then move with me. There are modelling and casting agencies in New York too.” she replied finally turning to face him.

“And there are news shows you can work on here.” He retorted.

“Not as Anchor. Not on a national station.” She replied with an exasperated sigh. Meeting his eyes with her blue ones, Rebecca stepped closer to him, her hands reaching up slowly to gently take his face between them. Softly, as she reached up on her tiptoes, she placed her lips against his, savouring the feel, worried that this was likely to be the last time. “I love you Jensen, you know in do, but this is what I’ve been working towards for almost ten years. I can’t let this slip through my fingers.”

“No, you’d rather let me slip through them instead.” He replied coldly, pulling away from her.

“Jensen please!” she called after him as he turned to walk away. “Don’t do this!” ignoring her pleas he allowed the bedroom door to slam shut behind him and as she fell to the floor in a crumpled heap, her heart breaking, she heard the front door slam shut too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so this has been sat on my laptop for about a year as has the first chapter and a half. I kept telling myself that I wanted to get all three chapters written before I posted anything, but that doesn't seem to be happening so I'm hoping that by posting it (and hopefully getting some feedback from it) it will encourage me to get it finished.

For those of you who know me and my stories, you'll know that this is my first Jensen Ackles story. If this is the first of my stories that you've read, welcome and feel free to check out my A7X based ones. Also if this one goes well I may even decide to write a few more Jensen stories.

Comments? Feedback? <3