Status: On Hiatus

Before the Fame

Recording in the Studio

The following night came and I was so pumped from the gummy snacks and candy I had eaten to lighten myself up. None of us had spoken about or to Miley so we’d brushed the matter away as we stood in a nearby studio for the boys to record their songs for the next album.

A sigh escaped my lips as I nodded my head to a song in progress called Tonight which sounded awesome!

I danced around the studio the entire time before realizing it was time to work on the duet.

“This is what you were missing!” Kevin said tossing his writing pad to me and Nick as he and Joe smiled proudly.

“Oh!” Nick and I said in unison as we read the chorus throughout the song.

“What about the third verse?” I asked. We shrugged before Joe took the pad gently from me as he reread the song.

“How about-this?” he asked after he wrote some lyrics onto the paper. I stood next to him reading them as I gaped in awe.

“Joe this-this is brilliant!” I exclaimed hugging him with my arms wrapped around his neck.

He slowly wrapped his arms around my torso before answering.

“Thanks,” he said in a shy tone.

I pulled away smiling brightly before Nick took the pad from me this time to work on the second verse.

“Finished,” he said in contentment as we gathered around him reading the song.

“Let’s try singing it, then,” Kevin said excitedly. I nodded in agreement as we sung through it as a group.

Unfortunately, it didn’t sound the way we wanted it to making changes here and there with who was going to sing what.

“Maybe Joe should sing this duet mostly with you while Kevin and I sing back up during the chorus,” Nick suggested.

Joe and I looked at one another, an odd feeling washing over us before we spoke.

“Are you sure?” Joe asked nervously causing me to nod in agreement with Joe.

Nick sighed before speaking again.

“Yeah. I’ll just sing the second verse with her while you sing the other verses,” he said in an odd tone.

It was difficult to decide whether he sounded disappointed or sad. I sighed before nodding, Kevin already working on typing up the song for each of us to have a copy. Once he finished, Joe and I headed into the recording booth and recorded the first verse along with the third one. We had to sing it a few times before we were in sync with one another.

Then, it was Nick’s turn. He switched places with Joe causing me to gulp. When we finished, I was entirely speechless. We recorded it in one take surprising me, Kevin, and Joe altogether.

Brushing the matter away, we re-recorded the song once and got it all down pact.

“All we have to do now is let Dad hear it and you can put it on the next album,” Kevin said optimistically.

I nodded in agreement as my turn fell with recording songs. I had already talked to Kevin about it so when I sung the first song, it caught the other two’s attention.

I recorded the second and third songs with ease, but was at writer’s block for more songs deciding it best with the boys to call it a day.

We headed to the bus finally and decided to just hang out. Nick had brought one of his guitars from the other bus for me to play one of the songs I had been thinking about since the report about Nick, Miley, and me.

Once I finished, he spoke.

“That was amazing, Sam!” he gushed.

I blushed horribly.

“Really?” I asked, scratching my head. Joe jumped down next to me nodding his head feverishly.

“You should perform that song during the concert!” Kevin’s voice called from the bunks.

I laughed sheepishly shaking my head in embarrassment.

“Seriously, you should,” Nick coaxed gently with a soft smile.

There was a look in his eye I couldn’t quite recognize causing me to frown for a few moments before his expression went blank. I shook the matter away as Joe’s arm wrapped around my shoulders as he embraced me in an encouraging hug.

“We should pick your outfit!” Joe gushed, unwrapped his arm from me as he grabbed me by the hand. I stammered in protest, but he didn’t hear me.

He began pulling things out causing me to nod in agreement, but my mind wasn’t on what was happening around me; it was on Nick and his tone. Why was he trying to encourage me to sing that song so bad?

A quiet sigh escaped me as Joe’s voice brought me out of my thoughts.

“You alright, Sam?” he asked.

I nodded in agreement just as a yawn escaped me. I was finally getting hit with the crashing from my sugar rush.

“We should head to bed. Night, Sammy!” he said embracing me in a quick hug before walking to his bunk.

I picked out this putting my clothes away before changing.

Once I finished, I walked back to the lounge area seeing Nick changed as well into a similar outfit minus the shirt; instead, he was in a white v-neck. I was beginning to wonder how many of those he had considering how rare it was to find him in one of those.

He patted a hand next to him on his left for me to sit and I did so. He handed me the remote to pick something so I naturally chose a music channel. Ironically, their hit song Hello Beautiful came on causing me to take a sharp intake of breath.

Nick cleared his throat before mumbling something about singing, but I didn’t fully hear him. Suddenly, he stood before speaking nervously.

“I’d better head to bed,” he said scratching the back of his head.

I nodded in agreement, but didn’t want to go to bed. I walked to my bunk, pulling out my laptop as I searched for more articles on the latest buzz seeing another article about Nick and I, but it included his brothers as well. A sigh escaped me as I read it.

Jonas Brothers and Samantha Parker Tour Begins Today! Does that spell MORE drama?

Everyone knows the lovely Samantha Parker also known commonly as Sam whom is a close friend to the trio known as the Jonas Brothers, but everyone’s anticipation of the most recent tour with this foursome begins today! Parker just performed one of her hit songs called So Yesterday at the TCA’s which was about her ex, Noel Callahan.

Some people are concerned, however for the drama between Nick’s girlfriend, Miley Cyrus also known as Hannah Montana whom will join them on tour October 18th. Cyrus and Jonas have been arguing since Parker’s reunion with the boys at the TCA’s just a few days previously. What do you guys think?

Will Parker live up to her name and give a good tour minus the drama or will Cyrus and Jonas break up? Leave your comments in the section below.


Again, my eyes scanned down to the comments section getting depressed by the second.

NileyFanForever
I can’t believe this girl! The media should just stop talking about her! It makes me sick! If Nick ever does break up with Miley and those two start dating, I will rip my hair out! She’s so ugly and her voice is horrible so regardless of the age difference crap (which is gross!) there’s NO reason why ANYONE should be with her!

SamParker’s#1Fan
@NileyFanForever WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU??!!! Do you control ANY of these people?! I don’t think so! Miley doesn’t keep things private with her relationship which as a celebrity OR ANYONE WITH COMMON SENSE KNOWS to keep things like that private! IF and I say IF Nick DOES break up with her for Sam, they deserve each other! Sam’s voice is BEAUTIFUL and her songs are meaningful! Not that flip-flop crap about going out at night or whatever! Stop bashing Sam!

Nick’s Lovuur
@SamParker’s#1Fan What’s wrong with you?! Do you need YOUR hearing checked? Nick and Miley have been together for over a year and a half! Sam is just some ***** the boys met a couple of years ago BY CHANCE! They need to stay just friends! Stop defending Sam cause everyone knows she’s just a ***** on a rebound with Nick!

NickJonasFan101
What is up with all of the negative comments? People are just people. HELLO? Does anyone else know that??? Seriously! If anyone should be crying, it should be whoever has a crush on Nick period. I want him to be happy, but honestly, you guys should think about the negative things you say that might be affecting him whether if it’s bashing Miley or even Sam. These are REAL people with REAL feelings so try treating them accordingly.

NileyFanForever
@SamParker’s#1Fan I stand by my initial statement! Sam has dated NOEL CALLAHAN and look at how that ended up! Obviously, SHE’S the problem in relationships and DOESN’T need to befriend any of the brothers ESPECIALLY if she grows feelings for any of them. That would be SO wrong! Friends should just stay friends. That’s all I’m gonna say.

I scratched my head before deciding to close my laptop and climbed into bed. I felt the tears well up in my eyes and cried.

People hated me that much when I hadn’t even done anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please don't forget to comment and subscribe. Double post.