Status: On Hiatus

Before the Fame

Interview with Ellen: Part I

JustJared.com

-November 7, 2007-

Best of Both Worlds Tour; Miley Cyrus + Jonas Brothers + Samantha Parker = Drama-Free Tour?

The Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Best of Both World Tour began last month in October and so far, there’s been no drama reported between leading lady, Miley Cyrus and tour-mate, Samantha Parker.

Sources knowing Cyrus reported that there’s officially no drama between her and Parker. Recently, however, Parker released two new songs. The first one was Fly- an emotional, angry song written and composed by Parker about the bashing she received from fans about the rumored affair between she and Cyrus’ boyfriend, Nick Jonas.

So far, the song has received praise and good reviews by critics as well as fans. The second song, On the Line, was a duet co-written by the Jonas Brother trio and Parker. In short, it was about a break-up between two people and how their feelings are “expressed”.

Rumors have spread that the song is about a possible relationship that recently ended between Joe Jonas and Parker seeing as he sings the majority of the song with her, but no comments have been said from either group.

Parker and the trio have an interview on the Ellen Degeneres show today so hopefully they will come clean about their relationship.

But what do you guys think? Have Joe and Samantha been dating secretly or if they haven’t, should they? Leave your comments in the section below.


NickJonasFan101
OMG I LOVE Fly and On the Line! Those were GREAT songs! So were No One and Come Clean! I love ALL of Sam’s songs!

NileyFanForever
I like her new songs, too, but there’d BETTER not be any drama between her and Miley! I see she backed off after her “break” from the boys’ tour. I’d rather her be with Joe ANY day instead of Nick. Niley forever!

Nick’s Lovuur
FINALLY! I’m glad there’s no drama between Sam and Miley. It was sooooo petty for them to argue over Nick, but I’m glad he and Miley are happy… But, um, SAM and Joe? O.o What’s up with that? Why would they do that after the rumors between Sam and Nick? Ugh. I don’t know. It seems like a disaster waiting to happen.

SamParker’s#1Fan
Sam’s writing skills are fantastic! Fly and No One were written so strategically! I would never have guessed that she was writing about fans bashing her! I thought No One was also a song about the bashing, too. I guess she took it really hard. :( But I agree with the previous comment about Joe and Sam. That’d be weird. Oh, and about Nick and Miley, there’s no guarantee that everything’s all sunshine and rainbows. There COULD be some things they’re just not telling anyone. Only time will tell what’s really going on. But all in all, I’m happy Sam’s doing well. :)

Nicole
I’m SO excited about their interview on Ellen. It’s kinda weird since the boys were just there last month, but oh well. I wonder how things will turn out! Maybe we’ll get the duet again! I love that song!



-Day of Interview on Ellen-

I waited patiently in the car with the guys as we took a short break in the morning to do an interview on Ellen. I was to at first do the interview alone, but the guys wanted in so here we were.

“Ready?” Joe asked with a smile behind his sunglasses. I nodded as we filed out of the car Big Rob opened for us.

We signed autographs here and there before quickly entering the studio.



E: Here today we have the popular singer who has 3 hit songs and has made over 4 million dollars from all of her songs from her first mini-album with a full one on the way. Please welcome Samantha Parker, everyone!

The crowd cheered as I walked out on stage without my jacket, sunglasses, and bag, my recently straightened hair parted right down the middle instead of my signature right part. I hugged Ellen as I sat on the couch closest to her.

E: It’s so great having you here.
S: Thank you. I’m honored to be here.
E: *laughs* So, um, wow! I cannot believe the transformation you’ve made over the years.
S: *laughs*
E: You’ve gone from actress to singer and with both, it’s been hard to handle especially since you’re-what 17 now? How does one accomplish that in less than two years?
S: I got my exposure from the Romeo! movie which was when I had to sing for the first time and then after that, I was offered a singing contract with the UTA here in L.A. and from that point on, I’ve been writing songs and singing ever since.

The crowd clapped as I smiled a little more blushing a little.

E: *shocked* I really am at a loss for words.
S: *laughs politely*
E: Seriously! So, you’re on tour with Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers right now. How’s that going?
S: Everything’s drama-free which I’m eternally grateful for.
E: That’s great. What about the uh, how did the duet come about with that?
S: *chuckles* I had the thoughts of a duet already, but when I worked on it, I had some trouble, but the guys helped and we put the song together, recorded it, and that’s about it.
E: That’s amazing. So, about the transition from actress to singer, you’ve had your share of break-ups. Even though your relationship with your co-star, Noel Callahan was a while ago, what was that like for you?
S: *sighs lightly* Uh, we were together from about the beginning of last year to August of this year. So, for about a year and a half, uh, it was..difficult to say the least.
E: Difficult? Difficult how?
S: For the first six months, it was fine, but the year after that, it became difficult to maintain our relationship since he lives in Canada and I live here in L.A. so it was a hassle to see each other and stay in contact with one another and eventually we broke up, but everything’s cool and we’re friends.

The crowd “awed” at my words as Ellen wore a sympathetic smile.

E: That’s horrible. But you’re still young and bound to find another guy that’ll treat you even better than he did.
S: *nods*

The crowd clapped at her words.

E: Speaking of another guy…

The crowd “Ooohed” excitedly at her words before she spoke again.

E: What’s going on between you and a certain Jonas Brother?
S: *laughs* Which one?
E: You and Nick?
S: Friends.
E: You and Joe?
S: *laughs* Friends.
E: Come on! You’re around three young men every day and you’ve known them for a long time now!
S: I mean the guys and I have known each other since December of 2005. Joe and Nick as well as Kevin are all my best friends and they’re the best guys I know next to my dad. It’d be kind of weird to be with Joe after the rumors that weren’t true, but spread about me and Nick, so..
E: But what about your birthday a few days ago? What did you do to celebrate that?
S: *laughs* The guys sung their song Hello Beautiful to me as well as surprised me on stage with a cake as well as the traditional birthday song and then after the concert, we went out with some close friends to a bowling alley with Miley and we had a blast.
E: Aww!

The crowd “awed” with her.

E: That’s so sweet!
S: I know!
E: So, my people just told me those guys are here.

The crowd squealed excitedly before I spoke.

S: *jokingly* Oh, are they?
E: Let’s bring them out! Please welcome to the stage, the Jonas Brothers!
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated.

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe.