Status: s t a r t i n g .

Our Love

Prolouge.

The skies were dark like walking deep into a tunnel, showing only a little light coming from the stars that barley sparkled in the midnight sky. There to the left looked as if a flame traveling across the sky, was a shooting star, making a wish that I knew would never come true. I closed my eyes, because after I made the wish, I felt the lump in my throat and a turn in my stomach and tears welding up. I was tired of being hurt by love, I was sick of how every guy ripped my heart out. I guess it was partly my damn fault, having to through my heart around like it meant nothing to me.

There was a light zephyr coming in from the north, making goose bumps form on my skin. The tears were coming down my eyes, much like a rainstorm coming from the sky. I hugged my knees close to my chest and sucked in a breath and let it out. I had to be strong. Why should a girl ever cry over a guy? When he was the one who deserves to cry, he was the one who hurt me? I looked back up into the sky, there’s a million fish in the sea and so far I have not found the one for me.

I had to keep trying though, one guy cannot let me down, I had to keep a smile on my face. I promised my grandpa before he died; I would never give up, not even on Love. I began to stand up; I wiped my tears and closed my eyes. It will take days to get over this broken heart, but starting new is still worth a start.
♠ ♠ ♠
No Silent Readers, Thanks.