Status: First chapter coming on 10-31-11

Apocalypse Love Story 2 Rise Of The Damned.

Chapter one

2024 twelve years after the zombie apocalypse
_______________________________________________________________________
It was a hot summer day in Jingle town. The sun was blazing in the blue sky, as families said good bye to their loved ones.

The town had grown a lot in the past ten years. The population now neared three hundred.
Today they honoring the seventy five brave young men and women, the were headed out to rid the land of zombies.

It had been twelve years since the zombies had taken over. And now they were scarce. It was becoming safer every day, to venture out beyond the town gates.

The towns people had been wanting to go out and rid the land of the last zombies, and now they had enough volunteers to feel safe in going.

''Look at all those zom slayers,'' Mike said to Abi his wife,''remember when it was just eight of us?''

''Yes I do,'' she replied,'' very vividly.'' Abi was not too keen on her adopted son going out to LOOK for zombies. She had barely made it to Jingle town alive, back when she'd fist met Mike.

But Caleb was determined to go. And Mike was proud that his son was going to go and re-claim the earth for mankind.

Caleb made his way through the crowd and found Mike and Abi. Good luck son,'' Mike said gave him a big hug.

''Make it back safe,'' Abi said and gave him a big hug too. She held on to him for a bit. She didn't want to let him go, because she was afraid she might never see him again. But finally she did let go.

Caleb could see that his mom was really worried about him, ''Mom, I'm not that little kid, that you found hiding in Oakland anymore,''he said,''and besides there are more of us than there are zombies in the whole state.I'll be fine I promise.''

''Don't get cocky,'' Mike said,''they may be few but they're still dangerous.''

''Caleb!'' a little voice called out. Caleb looked around and saw his little sister, Quinn running to say good bye to him.

She was six years old, and her older brother Scott was right behind her.He was nine.

''Caleb how many zombies are you gonna kill?'' Scott asked excitedly.

''I don't know,'' Caleb said with a laugh.

''You should bring their scalps like The Indians did. To prove you killed them,''

''I'll keep that in mind,'' Caleb said and hugged his siblings.

''Soon,'' Mike said as his son walked away,''the world will be safe for our children.''

''Yeah,'' Abi said as she tried to reassure herself,''anyway we all ready survived the worst of it what else could go wrong?''

Twenty five Humvee lined up on the road out of Jingle town. The towns people lined the street to watch them drive away.

Among the parents saying goodbye were Lucy and Heather, They said good bye to their daughter Gloria, as she left with Caleb.

Whatsername, the towns leader, said goodbye to her son Christian.

Christian stepped up to get in the lead Humvee, but stopped and looked back at his home town.

''We promise you,'' Christian said,''when we return the world will be safe. Safe for your children and the zombie terror will be over!''

The crowd ch erred and Christian got in the Humvee. The front gate opened and they started on their journey.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------
London England.
--------------------------

In the city of London Zombies had run rampant. It was the reverse of Jingle town. Now it was hard to find a human left in the whole country. And the same was true of the rest of the continent. From Africa to Asia. So the Zombies were starting to starve. But these Zombies were different from your average undead cannibal. They could think.

Jiang Shi was one of the first to turn into a zombie, and for the past twelve years he had been doing well. Well as good as a diseased constantly starving and ugly man could do.

But now food was getting scarce. And one day a few months ago, he had an idea. Across the ocean was America. And in America was people.

He wasn't the only one to start thinking. Many other Zombies had become intelligent. And then the intelligence had spread like a plague. But Jiang had been the only one to organize them into a nation.

He now had Zombies from Africa Asia and England under his command. They couldn't talk not really, because the plague had damaged their vocal cords. But they had a language of grunts and moans that served just as well.And now they had a ship.

It was a huge Airplane carrier ship, from the British navy. And they were loading all sorts of animals onto it from elephants to hyenas. All to feed them for the trip to America.

Jiang Shi was on the lead ship and watched over them. Once they were done he gave the signal and they lifted the anchor. Four Battle ships full of starving Zombies were headed to America.