Me n U

It all began

It all began…

Cassie lay on her back staring up at the familiar ceiling with her red haired head lying on the familiar Betty Boop pillow. She had her arm under the back of her head, her other arm on her chest while her finger play with her necklace that had a gray bottle cap dangling at the bottom with a bible scripture engraved on the open end of the bottle cap that read, ‘For god so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish but have everlasting life, John 3, 16.’ On the other side of the bottle cap was a rose that was engraved there. She continued to stare at the pendant that she had received from her mom when she turned four, one necklace that she had never taken off, not even when she would take her showers or takes a dip in her pool.

This is an object that is very dear to her very dear indeed. It had so much sentimental value to it that she could write a book on how special it is to her and all that it has been through, in fact she has even even began to write a memoir called Life Chain, it takes place from before she got the necklace to when she got the necklace.

“Cassie I was talking to you.” She quickly looked away from her necklace to see her girlfriend Madison standing at the foot of the bed with her hands on her hips wearing Cassie’s black button down unbuttoned to show off her white lacy bra that showed off her toned stomach and her black panties that showed off her firm tanned legs.

“I’m sorry what?” Cassie asked while staring at Madison’s perky breast with a sly smirk. Madison crawled onto the bed until she had both knees on either side of Cassie,

“What time do you have to go to work?” She asked once more.

“I’m off today.” Cassie used her free hand to tug at the button down shirt. “That’s kind of why I’m not in my car heading down town.”

“Really, I thought that you were trying to be late again.” Madison counters. Cassie didn’t seem to care for her counter, she just continued to explore Madison’s body with her honey eyes. Her hand moved from the shirt to her black panties, looping her finger at the top of the panties.

“Well it would be worth it if I were late.” She began pulling Madison’s lower body closer to her crotch where her now hardened member waited.

“When are you going to meet my parents.” Madison questioned, that made Cassie groan and drop her hand from her girlfriend’s panties and rested her thigh instead.

“Baby why you gotta bring the mood down with that question?” Cassie asked her.

“Because I want you to meet them,” She answered nearly right away.

“I don’t.” Cassie reminded her once again, Madison could tell she was agitated because her Chicago accent grew thicker, something that tended to occur when she became so.

“And why not?” Madison’s voice was beginning to sound offended as she spoke the words.

“I don’t know. Maybe it’s because I’m a she-male.” Cassie answered giving Madison a look that she was all too familiar with. The two have had this discussion on many occasions at different times, but each time ended in argument, something Cassie really wanted to avoid considering the two always seem to argue over everything; but it seems that the topic of meeting her parents is the trigger.

Madison took a breath knowing that another argument is not what they need, she also knew that the topic of being a she-male was a very sensitive topic, one that Cassie was not ashamed of, but didn’t like to tell many people about it.

“Cassie they won’t care about that, I don’t.” Madison’s voice was now calm and soothing, a voice that she always used to calm Cassie down. “They’ll love you as much as I do, well not exactly as much.” Cassie smirked. “But I really want you to meet them, I’m tired of hiding the best thing that ever happened to me. I hate treating you like you’re my dirty little secret.”

Cassie sighed and felt Madison place her hands on her toned stomach, feeling her nails run gently over her abs sent the familiar deep shivers down her spine. Madison held a light warm smirk on her pink lips as she leaned down and rested her chin on Cassie’s chest, their lips so close that each time Madison spoke she could feel her lips flicker against hers.

“Please?” She pleaded with a kiss on Cassie’s pouty lips. “Please baby.” she pecked her lips once more. “For me?” Cassie groaned when she pulled the ‘please for me’ card, Madison knew that since Cassie loved her so much she would fold and give in as soon as she used that card.

“Okay.” Cassie whispered with her accent now light and soothing, giving in just as Madison anticipated.

“Yeah?” She smiled and raised an arched eyebrow while whispering to match Cassie dialogue.

“Yeah.” Cassie confirmed as Madison leaned down and laid a chaste kiss upon her lover’s lips.

“When do you wanna meet’em?” Cassie let out a subtle sigh while thinking it over for a while.

“This Friday after work,” She suggested, her hand now traveling and exploring again.

“This Friday?” Madison asked with a confused face.

“Yeah, is that okay?”

“We have a date after your shift.” She reminded the Chicago Native.

“Well then I’ll meet them when I take you home.” She declared.

“Oh baby.” She cooed Cassie as she leaned down and captured her lips. This kiss started as a chaste kiss then turned to a French kiss.

Cassie’s hands slid down the back of her firm thighs then back up to her round butt. Madison shuddered at the familiar touching and groping, Cassie groaned when she felt Madison bite on her bottom lip and tug at it, an action that she did to let Cassie know she wanted it, wanted her. Cassie wasted no time, she flipped them over and she was now on top, a position that the both of them happened to fancy.