Inhault Abuse

The used and the useless.

I slouched over as Dawn just simply zipped up his pants and shoved me with his knee and walked out the stall, "And if you tell anyone about this, I'll fucking make you wish you were dead." and with that he left the bathroom. I felt something in the pit of my stomach and I purged my breakfast out. My head was hurting and I felt as if someone had ripped my insides in two. I felt as if someone had raped me with a rock. I hated this! What's with people and beating me and all of a sudden raping me and not be gay?

I skipped class, I skipped school. I knew Gerard would be really worried but I couldn't go back there. I felt so dirty, so useless. Like the only thing people need me for is a punching bag and a sex toy, but with Gerard, something in his eye's tell a different story. That he wants nothing like that at all, that he really likes something about me, that he finds me interesting, but what? Why me? Of all the rich, good looking kid's, why me?

I walked to the park across the school and sat on the old bench. I felt warm in Gerard's hoodie, it smelt like him. Like smokes and cologne. His scent was hypnotizing, puts me in to a trance, that so relaxing it felt right. The hoodie was really baggy for me, but it was really comfy and looked clean and new unlike the old hoodies I have that I had since freshman year. I slowly laid back on the bench and soon was staring up at the sky, watching the few birds flying in the foggy sky. For some reason I wish I was a bird. So I can fly around, far away from the harshness of the world. If I don't like a place I can just fly to another place and find a new home, make a nest in a tress and when I'm bored destroy it and make a new one. I wouldn't have to feel anything but happiness, I wish I was bird so I can be free.

I tilt my head over a little bit and see a bird in the middle of three other bird's. But this scene I was seeing, was odd. There were three white birds and in the middle was a dark gray bird. It's wing's had black spots and it's eye was strange. The right eye was black and the other was blood red, with a scar over it's left eye. It was the oddest most beautifulest bird I've ever seen. The other white bird's were around it and eating crumbs off the concrete floor and the Grey bird didn't have any, it looked lost and immediately felt connected to it. Then it tilted it's head and looked at me, it's eye's looking straight in to my own. It soon walked slowly over to me and I touched the top of it's head. It surprising, most birds would have flew in fear, but it didn't, it liked me petting the top of it's head. I smiled at it felt good to be wanted. Even if it's only a bird who wants me. As soon as the other white bird's flew away, it flew with them. For some reason I know that I never had a connection with anyone like that before, only Gerard. I felt myself drift off and soon fell asleep.

I felt something pet my hair and I open my eye's slowly to see Gerard angelic face looking down at me, a small smile spread across his face. I smiled weakly, "How long have you been here?" I asked in a raspy voice.

"Not long maybe for ten minutes, I tried not to wake you, you look so beautiful when you sleep" he said with a warm smile. I noticed that my head was on Gerard's upper thigh and that he was running his finger's threw my hair. Gerard was sitting up as I lid my body out on the bench.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"School just ended. I looked everywhere for you at my breaks and the only last place I could think of was here. The place we actually talked heart to heart." He said with a smile, smiling at the time Gerard took me to the swing and pushed me high up.

"Yeah. I'm sorry I wasn't in class, I...j-just d-didn't-"

"It's okay Frankie, I know you didn't have much sleep last night and know you would fall asleep in class anyway, so there was no point in having you come in today." He said ruffling my hair and smiled up at him.

"Thank you...Gee." I said.

"Gee? That my new nickname?" he said chuckling.

"Yes, I'm Frankie and your Gee."

"I like the sound of that Frankie and Gee, nice ring to it."

"Yeah, I'm that clever with nicknames." I said, my lame attempted of a joke, but Gerard laughed anyway.

"Yes, yes you are." And he kissed my cheek and I blushed, but deep down I expected him to do something like that. Then my stomach growled, I was starving.

"Let's get you some lunch." Gerard said and I nodded. We drove to a small diner next to my house and I ate a veggie burger and fries, that I saved so I can later at home. I mean prison. Gerard has been so good to me, I couldn't barely eat because Gerard would keep making me laugh with his cute jokes. He almost made me choke on my milkshake. I was really starting to want Gerard more, the more he smiled at me, the more I felt myself falling for him, but what is love? I'm the last person to know.

Gerard and I were now sitting in his car, parked in front of my place. I looked up at my house and each second dreading the fact that I soon was going to walk in there and have blows to the head. I looked at Gerard and leaned in pecking his cheek, I don't know why I did it, I'm not really the kind of person to feel confident enough to do that to a person, but it was just natural reaction. I leaned back and looked at Gerard who had a grin on his beautiful face, "What was that for?" he asked.

"For saving me, for saving me Gerard." I said in a whisper. Gerard face fell from a smile to a sad and worried look.

"Frank, don't."

"Gerard please, you saved me, I thank you, even if it was one night."

"What did I save you from?" he asked, running his hand over mine, lacing are finger's together.

"From hell." and I pecked his cheek and walked out his car. I didn't look back as I knew he was still looking at me. The front door was already open and I walked in closing the door quietly and walking up the stairs to my room. I walked past my dads room and heard moans which sounded like my dads and another woman's. I just ignored it and walked to my room, feeling bit lifted yet hurt. Lifted that an angel name Gerard cares for me yet hurt that I'm still in this hell hole and that I have a school bully that s like my father.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im
sorry
for
the
wait
but
i
was
busy
but
now
again
i
am
cause
i'm
going
to
france
for
summer
break
so
please
comment
and
leave
me
some
love.
xoxoxox SFTR!