Inhault Abuse

The evil sub.

"What happen to your face...um...sorry I forgot your name." He said pulling out a pack of crushed cigarettes from his back pocket. I shrugged and continued eating my power bar slowly. He looked down and acted as if he was waiting for me to respond to his question.

"What?" I asked dumbly.

"What happen to your face?" he asked again lighting up his long stick, it looked more expensive then mine.

"I-I um....got in a fight with some homeless guy's, yeah! That's it, that's what happen." I said feeling smaller as I tried to cover up. am such a horrible liar, it's sick. He looked down at me showing he was not a least bit convinced. I sighed and buried my face into my arm as I slide down on the hard ground. His face showed some kind of concern but not to much.

"You have bullies, eh?" he asked. I nodded and he chuckled.

"Been there, got picked on alot from kids when I was in high school, but you know what? Don't let them hold you back, your much better then this...um, what's your name?" he asked again. I looked up at his pure hazel eye's that had some what of a bright gleam to him. The sun bright light made him look like some kind of angel with his pale skin it looked kind of funny. I giggled to myself and he gave a weak smile, thinking he cheered me up I bet. I sighed again and he looked down at my lunch sprawled on the floor."Is that your lunch?" he asked. I nodded.

"A power bar and an apple, are you on a diet?"

"No."

"So what's with the lunch?" I shrugged and he sighed.

"I'll see you at detention." He said and that made me gasp.

"What? Why?" I asked in disbelief.

"Well, you walked out of my class earlier and I'm required too. Sorry, you got to learn the rules, I'm just following the rules." He stomped on his cigarette and walked away. My mouth hung open at I just realize that I had detention for the first time ever. I had a perfect record and I didn't want this to show up in it, wiping away the good clean record of Frank Iero. The bell rung and i picked myself off from the floor, throwing my lunch in the waste bin.

I walked into my science class with my shades on. Mr. Rockwell not noticing me walking through the wooden door. I took my seat at the last lab table. As I watched Mr.Rockwell teach on about Bohr atoms, the door flung open revealing a short old woman handing Mr. Rockwell a pink slip of paper. He thanked her and she walked out. He scan the paper and gazed around the room till his small grey eye's fell on me. He walked slowly towards me and handed me the slip. I took it and he continued teaching the class. I looked at it, the detention slip was so bright, even people in my class knew I had detention just because of the color of the paper. I rubbed my stressed temple. This was going to be along day.

I walked into the detention room. Feeling extremely nervous. Hopefully they would let me do some homework to occupy myself. I turned the doorknob, revealing an empty room,"Hello?" I said. The room was dead quiet. I walked into the room and left my slip on the teachers desk. I walked to a desk and sat down, pulling my math book out. As I did I looked up, revealing the sub from earlier. I rolled my eye's and flared my nose, knowing this is the last person I want to see right now.He looked at me and walked to the desk "Nice of you to come Iero" He said.

"Whatever." I mumbled to myself and pulled out some notebook paper.

"Sorry, you can't do anything here." He said sitting down and opening a folder filled with paper's.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because that's the policy." I scowled at him and folded my arm's looking at the clock that hung above the door way.

"How long till I leave?" I asked. He looked at the clock then at a piece of paper.

"About an hour." He said. My eye's grew wide and he noticed.

"I can't stay here for an hour! My dad will kill me! I'm srious he will not be happy about this!" I yelped in fear of the thought of what my father said earlier his warning stating clearly. If I didn't come home right after school at two o' clock, I would get the beating of a life time.

"Well, you should have thought of that before you ran off from my class room, Iero." He said a playful smirk on his face. I hated him. He was going to be the cause of the major beating I'm going to endure tonight. As I sat taping my foot, bored I put my head down and growled at the pain on my hip's. I groaned as the sharp pain felt unbearable. The sub glared at me as I tapped my foot rapidly. "Can you stop?" he asked, well more like commanded. I didn't want to cause more trouble so I stopped and closed my eye's and soon drifted off into a much needed sleep.

"Um, Iero, you can leave now." I heard a voice call out. the sub was still at his desk, drinking a cup of coffee. I looked at the clock and notice it was almost four. I looked out side and notice it was getting dark. I've been asleep for more then an hour. I grabbed my bags and yelped as I felt the pain in my hip's. The sub looked at me and then back at the book he was reading. "And just to let you know, the school called your house about your detention." that made me stop dead in my track's, my voice getting caught in my throat. My heart beat rapidly as I wanted to go and shoot him in the face. Is he trying to get me killed? I ignored the urge and ran out the door and through the parking lot. I ran all the way home, never stopping for air. I felt rain fall on my fore head and then more till it was pouring heavy rain, but I never stopped. I needed to get home now.

I open the door slowly and quietly, hoping my dad was asleep on the couch or hopefully passed out. I closed the door barely making a sound and walked up to my room on my tippy toes, hoping the stairs wouldn't creak. I stood at the top of the stairs, trying to hear any sign of him. I didn't hear a peep and smiled at myself. I got away with it. I walked to my dark room and Through my bag on the floor. I turned on my lamp and there on my bed sat my dad, with an evil smirk on his face, his leather belt rest on his lap."Where you been?" he asked. I felt sweat form above my brow and my palms. My heart was beating so fast, the room was spinning, I thought I was going to pass out any minute.

"I-I-I was a-a school, s-sir." I said s tear's were forming in my eye's already. He stood up and clutch the belt hard.

"So, how was detention?" he asked moving forward. I was so scared I didn't even bother to move back. My feet wouldn't work.

"I-I'm s-sorry dad, I-" Then I felt a wack on my neck. I screamed and he grabbed a fistful of my hair.

"Get down on your knees, you filthy bitch!" He screamed in my face. I fell on my knee's and my shaking hand's on the floor."Take off your shirt!"I did what I was told and zipped down my soaked hoodie and peeled off my shirt. Already frighten of what he was planning. I felt sharp pain, inflicted on my back. My dad was ruthless but this was lower. He hit me, winging his belt, wiping me, lashing my back as I screamed and bit my bottom lip to keep from crying so hard, because when I did he would do it harder. He kept going as I felt myself black in and out. The blood ran down my back, I can image the sick slits on my battered back. Tear's spilling down my face, I felt so much like scum. I was suppose to come home and I didn't, I', a screw up, I deserve the pain.

He kept hitting me till, I collapse on the floor. He forced me back on my knees and I moaned, tears running. "Dad, please no more." I begged. but he didn't listen. He never listens. He hit me again as the leather material smacked hard against my lower back. The loud smacks making it sound like gun shots. After a few more, I looked at the corner of my eye and saw blood on the floor, I screamed as he kicked me in my lower stomach,"Worthless bitch! Your a fucking whore, just like your mom!" he screamed and used his feet to shove me on my back. My back smacked hard against the carpet. Blood gushing out like it's no ones business. He picked me up and through me against the wall.

He pinned my arm's up against the cold wall and pulled down my pants along with my boxer's. He looked down at me and grinned. He turned me around so my chest was against the wall, I heard his pants unbuckle and I knew what was going to happen. He forced himself inside me and I yelped trying so hard to get my shaking knees under control. He pressed up against me on the wall, forcing himself deeper inside me. He thrust as he banged my body against the wall. He thrust me, dry and rough as he dug his nails on the same spot he did last night. Tear's ran down my face s he fucked me hard against the wall that was making creaking noise. He slammed himself in my prostate and I screamed. I felt his smirk as he moaned my name, well the name he calls me "You whore! Shit...your so tight like a hooker!" all those things a father calls his own flesh and blood. The warm blood slip down my leg as my father grabbed my member. His rough hand's started to pump me fast as I moaned. As sick as It is I moaned and screamed in pain as I started to get hard.

"Fuck!" he screamed as I spilled in to his hand and his cum rushed inside of me. I wanted to gag at the smell of the damp, heavy air. He pulled himself roughly out of me and I fell on my knees on the floor, sobbing. He pulled up his pants and slapped me hard against my face. "Only bitches, cry, got that!" he screamed in my face, I nodded and he walked to my door and turned around, "Buy me a pack of smokes." He said and I nodded.

"Yes, sir" I sniffled and he disappeared. I walked down to the corner store, more like limping there. Groaning and in a large amount of pain. I walked around in the store with the money my dad gave me. I wasn't paying attention and bumped into some one, "Iero?" I looked up to see the sub with a worried glare, "Shit, what happen to you?"

"It's your fault! If you didn't call then he wouldn't have done this to me!" I screamed causing attention on us. The sub darted his eye's with a confused look on his face, then his eye's went wide, his mouth hung open.

"Did your dad do this to you?" he asked shocked.

"Um..." I felt myself panick. I wanted to lie, but he can see pass through me. "Sir, I-"

"It's Gerard. For now, did your father do this to you?" he asked tracing over the bruises on my face. I'm a bad liar. Should I bother?
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it was bad, but I love your supportive comment's, I love you all very much. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo SFTR!