Monster

I'll Find You

“Move out of the way!” I looked at the man pointing a gun at me and then to the man standing behind him. The man with the gun was known to be Dean. He told me he was an FBI agent working on a case and now he was standing in my living room, ready to kill my husband.

“Chelsea,” My attention was drawn to the man standing behind Dean, which was Sam, another FBI agent. His voice was much kinder than his partner's and helped me focus a little better. “he's not your husband anymore.”

I could feel the tears falling from my eyes, but I didn't bother with them. I turned my head slowly, catching a glimpse of the man I love, his eyes black at night and a sinister smirk on his beautiful lips. His signature dimples were showing, and even in this moment, they didn't hesitate to make me weak in the knees. I placed my hand on my large stomach and rubbed it, trying to find any peace that I could.

“Chels,” Matt's raspy voice sounded calm and almost caring. “It's still me, I'm still your husband, the father of our unborn child. Don't let them kill me, baby.”

More tears fell as my heart broke even more. I didn't know what to do, he was definitely not my husband, but he looked like him. The thought of leaving him or him dying and I could of stopped it drove me insane, it terrified me to the core.

“Chelsea, move now!”

My foot twitched ready to move out of the way, but before I could, an arm wrapped itself around my neck and shoulders before drawing me into Matt's chest, shielding himself from whatever doom that might have came to him. He placed his hand under my chin to lift my face to meet his in a sweet goodbye kiss. His eyes were back to their lovely shade of hazel as the kiss started slow. It then turned rough and forceful. He pulled away with my lip in his teeth, causing it to bleed. I slapped his face, causing him to let go of me. My hand was tingling, so I knew his face hurt. His arm retracted from my body, but I didn't move.

“Chelsea!” Sam called desperately, but I couldn't move, my heart wouldn't let me even though my brain agreed with Sam.

I looked back at the two strange men, “I'll move, but you can't kill him. There has to be another way.”

Dean's gun didn't fall, but Sam's hand out stretched to me, beckoning me over to their safety. I pushed against Matt's toned chest, but his arm gripped mine to keep me from leaving him.

“No matter where you go, you know I'll find you.” His warm breathe crashed against my neck as he whispered harshly in my ear. I could hear them repeating over in my mind, but I shook it off. I struggled out of his grip, running to Sam once I was finally free.

“Please save him,” I begged, tugging on his shirt. He looked down at me, his eyes were wide and glossy, as if he could feel the pain that was threatening to break me apart. He wrapped his arm around me securely, but I couldn't stop the heavy sobs that shook my frame. He started to steer me away from the scene and the last thing I saw was Matt standing tall on one side of the room, his fist were clenched and his chest was puffed out bravely. His face was composed and evil, with his eyes back to black and his lips forming a snarl.

Dean on the other hand was standing securely in his place on the opposite side of Matt, a sawed off double barrel gun firmly in his hands, pointed right at my Matt. His expression didn't falter as I cried and screamed for Matt's mercy. His eyebrows were furrowed over his dark eyes and his lips were in a tight frown.

Once outside, Sam lead me to their car, and sat me in the backseat. He made sure I was in all the way before closing the door.

“Stay here, no matter what you hear, okay?”

I looked at him, pleading with my eyes as much as I could. I felt that if I concentrated any harder, I could tell him exactly how I felt without any words. He touched the window before running back inside.

I looked around me and tried to take my mind off of what is happening and how much my world got flipped upside down but nothing helped. It was actually too peaceful, too quiet out here to stand. I placed my hand on the handle, ready for any signal to let me know that everything was okay and this was one bad nightmare, but nothing happened. And then out of nowhere, I could hear glass shattering before the two men came walking outside towards me.

Dean climbed into the driver's side and Sam followed suit and once they both were in the car, Dean cranked it up and sped out of my driveway. I looked between them, confused.

“What's going on? Where are we going?”

Sam turned in his seat to face me, but not before shooting a look at Dean. “Chelsea, your husband is alive, but you're not safe here. Do you have anywhere you can stay that he doesn't know about?”

“No, I've know him my whole life, he knows everything.” I brought a shaky hand up to my face to wipe the remaining tears off and let out a sigh. “I don't understand, why can't he know where I'm at?”

Sam ran a hand through his long dark brown hair. “He's a demon and for some reason he's after you.” He paused, looking at Dean again. I looked between them, the suspense was almost too much to bare. “It seems you'll be safest if you stick with us.”

“Okay, first things first,” I was shaken up, scared, angry, confused and among other things: hurting, but I wasn't stupid or naïve. “who are you, really?”

I could see Dean's eyes flick to look at me through the rear view mirror before looking back at the road. “We're hunters,”

“...Hunters?”

Sam intervened, “We hunt supernatural creatures, evil creatures.”

“Wait,” I brought my hand up to scratch my forehead before chuckling humorlessly. “let me get this straight; You and Dean here are supernatural hunters and my husband is as you said before, a demon?”

“Basically.” I could tell Dean was getting irritated by his short answer.

“And you said he's after me?”

“Yes. And we've had our fair share of hunting demons as well as other things, but when they say they're going to do something, they usually do. And we're not going to take that chance, so sit back and enjoy the ride, 'cause it's a long one.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is an example one shot for my contest Avenged Sevenfold Imagines. If you guys think I should, I could turn this into a story? Let me know what you think about his, regardless that it's an example piece!