Status: Done!

What Happens on Tour Stays on Tour

As If Nothing Happened

I waited in the hotel room patiently as Brendon went to talk to Ryan outside. It felt awkward, really awkward because for one, Brendon had admitted everything to me. Two, he's only messing around with me to forget Ryan, and three... whatever he's gunna say to Ryan out there... isn't going to be good. I had a soft side for the x-guitarist I didn't know. He seemed like the kind of guy who would break easily, then again, that's only my presumption from the time he caught me and Brendon. Now that I think about it he seems like a rule breaker: just coming in even if he knew we wouldn't be at the venue for much longer (of course that was a lie because Brendon wanted me all to himself). After all this, I wished I wasn't in this situation. I was a grown man with two kids and a beautiful wife. My family. The ones I loved, that I cared for, that I'd step in front of a train for. The only innocence in this would be that I thought it was just 'experimentation' but Brendon... he was really in love with me. Or at least forcing himself to be in love with me all because of Ryan.
After a few minutes I could hear the rising of voices outside. I knew this wouldn't be good. Brendon... I could hear him overall. It was terrifying. I had never heard him yell so loudly. I shuttered slightly. I didn't want to hear this... I didn't want to be here. It was all just too much drama. I hummed a song under my breath, just to drown it all out.
After a while, I could hear knocking on my door. Quickly I got up and opened it. There was Brendon, acting calm, cool, and collected.
"Hey Dallon." He said with a smile.
"Hey." I said back, surprised. He acted as if nothing happened.
I then backed up from the door as he made his way in.
"So I'm taking it everything went well between you two?"
"You could say that." He said as he came up to me, took my hand, and lightly rubbed my palm.
"Brendon seriously... what happened." I told him.
"He thought he could just act all close to me and shit, but I firmly told him that I was going to marry Sarah. He said all these things, I told him to just leave. He started to piss me off, I couldn't handle it. I pushed him off me, hard, because hey he thought we were still in love."
"You told him to leave... did he leave?"
"I tried so hard to push him away with words, didn't work, so I pushed that bastard to the ground."
I threw back my hand. My face obviously showing I was surprised, "You pushed him to the ground?"
"Dallon, he wouldn't fucking leave. What was I supposed to do?" Brendon came onto me again, his fingers running up my back through my shirt. My breath hitched. He caught me. Damn.
"Dal, seriously. He was being a little prick to me. I told him I hated him. I called him a fucking faggot. You know, I thought he would get the point, but he just didn't. Pushing him to the ground made it all better. I let him be at that point, because seriously, I told him off, it's not as if he would run back to me."
"Brendon, that's not right-"
"Of course it's right-"
"You are a prick." I say in all seriousness. I had to be honest here.
"And what are you gunna do about it?" Brendon said, almost seductively, smirking; looking into my eyes. He brought himself closer to me. His mouth a gap; smirk gone.
A chill ran up my spine as I felt his breath ghostly cover my lips. Before I even felt the urge to give in, his breath on my lips began to shutter. His face now portrayed a different emotion: guilt, sadness, betrayal, regret, sorrow. His eyes now looked red and glossy into mine.
"What kind of monster am I?" he said as his knees practically collapsed and he sunk to the ground. His hands clasped tight around my ankles as I could hear the now broken man sniffling and whimpering.
"It's okay Bren, I'm here." I said. I would give him a reassuring pat on the back, but I couldn't quite reach him without bending my knees. Then all of the sudden I see Spencer come in the door.
"Hey Spence" I said, a little loud, hopefully sending the message to Brendon to stop crying into my pant leg.
"Hey Dal-" His attention shot straight to the floor. With a confused look on his face, Spencer said, "Brendon, what are you doing on the floor?"
"I uh," He started to scramble on the ground, looking frantically for who knows what, "I... lost my contact."
Brendon then picked up the invisible contact off the floor, blew on the finger in which the invisible contact was on, and finally tried to slightly stick his finger, with nothing on it, in his eye.
"Brendon, you don't wear contacts." Spencer said.
"Shut the fuck up." Brendon said as he got up from the floor, slipping past Spencer, and walking out of the room.
Spencer walks up to me, now shaking off the awkward of what just happened, "Yeah tell Brendon we will be heading back to the venue for the rest of the band equipment before we head out."
"Got it." I say.
I then look frantically around for Brendon.
As soon as I find him, he's at the side of the hotel building smoking a cigarette.
"Hey Brendon, we have to be back at the venue to clear out the rest of the stuff." I walk up to him.
Before he looks at me, he takes a long drag before dropping the cigarette to the floor and crushing it.
"Alright." He says, looking at me now, no smile, no nothing.
As soon as we start to pack up, Brendon randomly drags me into one of the storage closets for all the extra mic stands.
Right as he shuts the door, his cigarette flavored lips crash hungrily to mine. We then both take a breather as his now moist lips trail along my neck.
"B-Bren." It was hard to speak, considering his cold fingers tugged down my jeans just a little to draw light circles on my pelvic bones.
"Yeah?"
"We have to go." I let out almost with force, even if it did seem almost as quiet as a whisper.
"I know. I didn't kiss you all morning," He placed a quick kiss on my lips, "that's all."
We then both climbed out of the closet and luckily the coast was clear. What surprised me most about all this: he acted like nothing happened. He always covers it up whenever I let him touch me. Always.
As soon as he headed onto the bus, I could see Spencer sitting on the couch, his fingers rubbing harshly at his forehead.
"Spence, what's up?" I say.
"We have to stay here for another night. Something happened on the 5 and the flights for the airport are all screwed up."
"So it's another hotel night?" Brendon said, probably anxious to share a room with me... again.
"We didn't plan for this long... so we're gunna have to sleep on the bus."
"Damn..." Brendon said.

For the span of the rest of the day we walked around town, ate at restaurants, bought random things, and just tried to have a good time. Brendon locked onto me for almost the whole time. Luckily for him, no one took the hint.

By the time we got back on the bus, we all made it into our own bunks and tried to get some sleep.
In the middle of the night, I felt something, a pressure all around me, in my bunk. I let my eyes open slowly as I see Brendon on top of me. I wasn't startled. In fact, I was sort of expecting it.
"Hey..." He whispered.
"Hi." I whispered back.
He then lowered down on me, my body now feeling way hotter than it should be. He lightly kissed my lips. The kisses never got deeper, but eventually, Brendon's tongue slipped into my mouth. I then immediately lunged up out of desperation, making the kiss a little rougher and deeper.Goddamn why do I always give in?
Brendon then heads into my neck, I can hear and feel him lightly giggle.
He then says, "I wouldn't mind blowing you in this confined space... if you really want it."
I could feel his smile placed on my neck. Dear god...
"No, not tonight."
"Fine then, but I can at least do this though, right?" His hands then climb up into my sleep shirt. I gasped slightly; his fingers crossing over every part of my chest. I breathed deeply.
He giggled again before taking his hand out from under my shirt.
"See ya in a few hours." He said before slowly climbing out of my bunk.
Even though I was in the least bit hard, I was tired. Yep... this is one of those times I'll have to sleep it out. Damn Brendon...

As soon as the morning came around, I slipped out of my bunk and went to have some 'breakfast'.
I ate a nutrition bar as I watched whatever Ian had on t.v.
"Good morning." He told me.
"Good morning, Ian."
"Kinda sucks that we're stuck here, huh."
"Yep." I replied.
Brendon then came into the room.
"Morning, guys." He said with a smile as he sat next to me... obviously...
"Mornin'" Ian said.
"Morning" I said as I looked at Brendon, a smile rising on his lips.
Everything seemed to be quiet that morning. No one was being productive (besides Brendon rubbing the side of my leg), and Spencer wasn't up yet. I then started to wonder where he was.
And just like that, I didn't have to wonder anymore.
"Guys." Spencer said loudly from the other room coming into where we were.
"Spence, what is it?" Ian says.
We all look in his direction.
"Ryan O.D.ed; he's in the hospital."
Brendon's hand immediately stopped brushing against my leg.
♠ ♠ ♠
CLIMAX CHAPTER YEAH OMGGGGG