Status: Done!

What Happens on Tour Stays on Tour

Close Enough

Ever since the day I told him we should take it slow, he's been, well "cooperating" isn't really the best word. Then again, I'm not even sure how that applies. We kiss, we touch, we tease (but not to the point were I get hard) Honestly, around Brendon, it's a challenge to keep it down, but each time we do get around that point, I, in some way or another, tell him to stop. If he seriously ever turned me on completely, I would need to finish. Like I would seriously HAVE to finish, because if I don't, well, I just don't like the feeling of something like that lingering. See that's why I keep on telling him "let's not get too far". I don't want him to touch my manhood. Period.
It was another one of those days, except this time, we got to stay in a hotel. It was nice, I guess. We all had to share rooms, except for Zack... lucky. I shared with Brendon, no shit. Not that I had a problem with him, because he was a small guilty pleasure/addiction of mine. When he kissed me, when he touched me, I liked it and sometimes I wanted more. It's just in that moment when you feel something about to build up, about to push against your jeans, when you tell yourself, "okay stop, you've had enough."
It was right after the concert, Brendon almost practically dragged me into our room. When we got in, he snapped the door shut. He stars walking backwards, to the back of the room. I start to walk in front of him, almost like I'm a force pushing him back. His eyes stay locked on mine; I get closer. We keep inching farther and farther back, his hands gripping my tie. Back and back we went until he pressed up against the back wall. Our torso's collided. I get out a smile. God, I always loved building up like this, just like out on stage. He inches towards me, I swear so many damn minutes passed. He then, almost viciously attacked my lips. I let my tongue crawl into his mouth first. There was a light flavor of beer in his mouth. Kind of different for him to be drinking on stage every night. Most of the time all we got was water. Brendon is such a suck up. Even with the taste of alcohol on his tongue, he isn't drunk, but he isn't sober enough to drive without accidentally swerving into a cat or two. He will, most likely, remember what happens tonight.
We keep on kissing, only removing our lips for air. I can feel his fingers snake around my tie and slowly take it off. I quickly take off his bow tie. When I do, he tries to go right to my shirt, unbuttoning the buttons one-by-one. I slide my arms around his and try to get to his buttons. At this point, it just looks like a game in which you try to get the other opponents shirt off the fastest. Brendon was winning, ironically enough. All of the sudden we some how make it on the bed. Brendon's on top of me, not laying directly, but pretty damn close. He stops kissing me. I throw my head back and just take a deep breath. Brendon just props himself over my torso; he's catching his breath as well. In an almost delicate manner, he lowers himself. Both of our chests and stomachs are touching. His lips reach my neck. I get out another deep breath as his lips lightly graze my skin; it is, in fact, pretty relaxing. From my neck, he moves his way down to my collarbone. He almost nips at it; teasing of course. For some reason his whole body starts moving down. I can feel something, almost warm, down in the pit of my stomach. My breath gets caught, almost instantly, as I start to feel, more or less, hard. I let out my breath, catching another one quickly. I want to get up, or move, or something. I can't. Oh great Dallon, see, look what you have gotten yourself into. Okay now there was one big question on my mind: What was I going to do? Now, jump back to the fact that Brendon is placing kisses all down your chest.
"Brendon.." I try to get out.
"Dallon, relax." He keeps going, lower and lower. He then makes it past my navel. I don't even hesitate anymore, what's the use?
His hands grab the belt of my pants and he slowly pushes them down, maybe around an inch. What happens next makes me throb. Between my pelvis bones, his tongue goes from point A to point B, slick and steady. Holy fuck. I involuntarily let out a low moan. Yeah it was going to be nearly impossible to just let it die down now, but I really DO NOT want Brendon to take care of it. This had already gotten too far.
Since he was now at the end of the bed, he slides off and stands up. His hand brushes through his hair as he looks down at my pants. He is obviously just trying to take in what he's just done. Feeling a bit awkward I try to sit up and turn to the side.
He says, "You're as hard as a rock, aren't you."
"Yeah, thanks for that." I try to say sarcastically.
"You know I could help you-"
"No, I don't want you too. Honestly I can't believe we even got this far."
He walks over to me and looks me in the eyes, "Hey I have a way to help you finish without you taking off the rest of your clothes."
I sit there and think about it, do I really want to put this into consideration? I mean, just, god damn... you know what? I really just need to release. God I feel so uncomfortable, but if it seriously works. I don't even know. We will never do this again. Mental note: Tell Brendon that.
"Okay." I let out.
A devious smirk rises on his lips. He then says, "Alright, lay back down."
I do what he says.
He then climbs up onto the bed and hovers over me again. He moves down, but slides a little lower. Our 'areas' are touching. Even through pants, I already know he's hard. His hips then push hard against mine. Oh my god. Oh my god. He keeps on rubbing; grinding. I'm back to throbbing more than before. Everything around me feels hot. His hips still moving and pressing and, I almost can't take it. I hold back my moans, I don't know why, but I just didn't want to let them out. I already felt uncomfortable, but at the same time, it all felt so good.
Brendon still moves as he whispers, "C'mon Dallon, let it out."
The next breath I take, a low long moan comes out. I look at Brendon; he's biting his lip.
My orgasm builds quick and fast until I come. I let out an even bigger moan this time. Holy shit. I then pant, almost hard. The relief, god damn...
Brendon lets out a moan himself, that probably means he finished as well.
I sit there, almost disgusted with myself. I feel dirty; soiled. I just lay there. My eyes go to his. He looks into them, just briefly, and he looks everywhere else, mostly down.
"Dallon, I'm sorry. This was too far, I know. I just got so horny..."
"It's fine, Brendon, just, I don't want this to happen again."
"Okay."
I then get up and onto my feet successfully. I say, "I call the shower first."
He nods his head, but we don't make much eye contact. Honestly, it couldn't have been all his fault, I didn't say anything. But now I think he's learned his lesson, and I learned mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is probably the hottest thing I have ever written. Ever. I hope you liked it :).