Reflection

Sparrow and Jace Daniels are 15 years old. Their lineage is steeped in Rock and Roll. Both of their parents are in a popular band called Broken Halo and their grandfathers are none other than lead singer and rhythm guitarist of Avenged Sevenfold.

They were raised on tour buses and were able to play instruments before they could say their ABC's. They've hung out with people, been to concerts and had access to things fans would die to know.

But all they want is to be normal

They want to go to school without people asking if they can get their parents autographs for them. To not have to open the pages of a magazine and see themselves plastered all over the place. They just want to get through high school and go to collage on a different coast where maybe things can be normal.

However what happens when suddenly they start seeing more than just themselves in the mirror? Hearing a voice other than their own in their heads? And what if it's not just anyone? What if it's someone who's been dead for years? What if it's none other than Jimmy Sullivan?
  1. There's No Way
  2. Voices
    *Jace's POV*
  3. New Kid
    *Sparrow's POV*
  4. I'm Not Insane
  5. Not Crazy After All
  6. The 28th
    dual POV's