Reflection

There's No Way

“Mom? Dad? I’m home!!!” I yelled as I walked in the door, my younger cousin Darcy behind me.

“Aunt Jamie? Uncle Warner?” Darcy said echoing my question.

“Do you think they already left?” I asked turning to Darcy.

Both of our parents were going away for the weekend. They were taking a couples vaca to Miami leaving Darcy with Jace, Jakob and I.

“Well if this note is anything to go buy then yes…they already left.” she replied and handed me a note.

Jakob, Jace, Sparrow and Darcy

Sorry we had to leave before you got home but the time of our flight was changed. Your father and I have left $200 dollars for you to eat with. Remember the rules…if you drink no driving, no parties, and you may have one friend over each and no other than family (Abi included) upstairs. Love you guys! -Mom & Dad


“I vote we eat pizza.” Darcy said.

“Agreed. However we should wait on the guys. You know how fucking picky they are.” I replied.

“Oh yeah…I forgot.” Darcy said rolling her eyes.

“C’mon lets go put on some pajamas and get comfy. We’re the first home…we get first pick of movies.” I laughed and we hurried upstairs.

I traded out my Motley Crue shirt, sneakers and jeans for tight gray sweatpants, a purple shirt that read ‘Keep Calm and Have A Cupcake’ and zebra print slipper boots. Darcy raided my pajama drawer and came back up with a purple tank top and pant combo before stealing my old Bunny slippers. After she shucked off her own jeans, sneakers and skeleton print tee and put them on we collected blankets and pillows and headed to the living room.

Just as we reached the bottom floor of the house my brothers came walking in.

“What’s going on? Where are Mom and Dad?” Jakob asked.

“Their flight got pushed up so they had to leave early. We’re ordering pizza and watching movies. So go change into pajamas and get your happy asses down here.” Darcy said.

“You wanna say that again short shit?” Jace said looking at Darcy.

“No but I do wanna tell you to move your ass.” she smirked.

Jace rolled his eyes and pulled Darcy into a one armed hug before heading upstairs with Jakob behind him. They came back down a few minuets later both in sweats and socks, Jakob in a Batman tee and Jace in a tank top. They carried blankets and pillows of their own.

I called in pizza while Darcy picked out a movie and Jace and Jakob blew up the two huge air mattresses we kept in the hall closet. Thirty minuets later we sat on the air mattresses eating pepperoni and olive pizza and passing around a bottle of vodka I’d found in the freezer. The Hangover played on the screen in front of us.

In no time we were sloshed and began to slowly pass out. Darcy was first since she was the smallest. Okay so maybe giving a 12 year old straight liquor wasn’t something we should do but she’d drank before…if she hadn’t it would have been different. Jace was next leaving me and Jakob. Sadly I didn’t outlast Jakob and before I knew it my eyes were slowly slipping closed.

I woke up sometime later. I didn’t know what time it was just that it was pitch black in the house. Everyone else was asleep and I had to pee. I rolled off the air mattress I was stretched out across with Jace.

Getting to my feet I could still tell that I was a still a little on the drunk side. I half stumbled half walked to the bathroom where I did my business as quick as I could. Flushing the toilet I stood up to wash my hands. The moment I looked in the mirror I gasped. I wasn’t alone.

I spun around but there was no one there.

I rubbed my eyes and looked around but there was no one there. Shaking my head I turned back around and washed my hands. Once they were clean I shut off the light and walked back to bed. I lay down and covered up with the blanket.

It had to be the alcohol. It was making me see things. Uncle Jimmy was dead wayyyyyyyy before I was born. There was no way he was in the bathroom with me just now.
♠ ♠ ♠
first chapter up! i'm sorry its so short and crappy but it will get better I swear! If you wanna know what everyone looks like I put up the characters!!! Please review!!!

Sleepover