Status: Not as Popular as I hoped, but as long as at least one person likes it, I will continue to post it.

Take These Broken Wings and Learn to Fly

Perfect

As soon as Kurt and Blaine stepped into the house, Blaine wrapped his arms around Kurt's neck and pulled him into a rather deep kiss. Kurt's arms slid around Blaine's waist and he kissed him back with just as much passion. "I love you." he whispered into Blaine's lips, happier than anything in the world. Kurt smiled at Blaine brightly as Finn walked in.
"So, you guys won?" he asked and Kurt nodded, pulling away from his boyfriend to hug his step-brother.
Burt and Carol walked in, "Alright family. Into the living room, we have some exciting news." said Burt, ushering the boys into the living room.
Kurt perked up, "We are redecorating the house and I'm allowed complete funds to do so?" Kurt clapped his hands together very excited.
"No." said Burt chuckling and Blaine wrapped his arms around Kurt as they walked into the room. Finn sat down on the couch while Blaine and Kurt occupied the loveseat, holding hands. Kurt crossed his legs and waited for the news.
"First of all, all three of you are my sons," began Carol with a smile, "Finn by blood, Kurt by marriage, and Blaine, whom I feel like my son, and I fully expect you and Kurt to get married and give me lots of grandchildren." Kurt and Blaine looked at each other and smiled, shifting closer to each other, "And now it's time to make you all big brothers."
"What?" Kurt leaned closer and Carol just beamed. "I'm pregnant."
Blaine smiled and Kurt jumped up, "Are you kidding me? This is amazing!" he jumped up and down, "Blaine, I'm going to be a big brother, we're going to be big brothers!" Kurt was obviously taking it well as he hugged Carol tightly. "Congratulations!" he said happily, grinning he moved to hug his father, then he moved to his boyfriend who had just stood up. He moved to hug Finn as Blaine hugged Carol lightly, "Congratulations." he was much calmer than Kurt, but the look in his eyes proved his excitement. He moved from Carol to awkwardly squeeze Burt's shoulder who pulled Blaine into a hug.
Blaine was barely able to react to Burt's kindness when Kurt grabbed him by the arm and towed him into the hallway.
Kurt kissed him again and then looked at Blaine, "When are we going to tell them you asked me to marry you?" asked Kurt lightly.
"When I get a ring and ask you correctly, not on your bed watching Disney movies." Blaine informed, taking both of Kurt's hands. "We will tell them, Kurt, but let them have the spotlight. Plan for the baby's room when they find out if it is a girl or a boy, support them. You are going to be an amazing brother, but let's get past high school."
Kurt smiled at Blaine and put his arms around Blaine's neck, "You are the best boyfriend," Kurt began, "the best fiancee, and you will be the best husband anyone could ever dream of asking for, or having. And I'm so lucky to call you mine."
Blaine smiled but looked at Kurt sadly, "Not as good as you." he whispered lightly. Kurt just smiled softly, "Let's go cuddle and maybe watch a movie."
Blaine smiled and snuggled his face into the crook of Kurt's neck. Blaine kissed Kurt's neck gently and Kurt led him up the stairs.
Kurt thought about sex, every teenage boy did, but he would wait as long as necessary for Blaine to become comfortable with the idea. He didn't want Blaine to be uncomfortable at all. When he and Blaine had sex, he wanted it to be the most magical experience in the world, they walked into Kurt's room. It had been half a year since the accident and Kurt knew, even thinking about sex was difficult for Blaine, so Kurt didn't push the subject.
Kurt closed the door behind them and Blaine crawled into Kurt's bed, Kurt put in Winnie the Pooh and then crawled next to his boyfriend.
Blaine wrapped his arm around his boyfriend and then smiled lightly as Kurt said, "You take my breath away."
Kurt pulled the covers up on them and then reached up to kiss Blaine lightly on the lips.
Blaine chuckled and kissed Kurt back, wrapping an arm around his boyfriend. Kurt snuggled into Blaine, smiling up at him.
"We will grow old together with lots of children." began Kurt softly, "And you will have wrinkles, it will never happen to me." informed Kurt with a roll of his eyes.
Blaine chuckled and shook his head, "You are so weird, Kurt." he informed fondly, kissing Kurt on the nose. Blaine truly did love Kurt with all he had, "All of this is behind us now," said Blaine, "We can start new, no more nightmares, no fear of my dad, nothing. I don't need to be afraid anymore, kurt. I can have sex with my boyfriend and know memories won't resurface."
Blaine didn't remember getting raped, he was unconscious, that was why he could look at Kurt and want him. He could fantasize about his boyfriend. Blaine moved closer to Kurt and kissed him tenderly on the lips. He didn't want to rush anything. "Blaine-" began Kurt softly, kissing him back, "It just happened-"
"How long will it be before it didn't just happen, Kurt." asked Blaine, looking at his boyfriend. "I love you, I want you. I'm not drunk, I'm not saying it out of heat of the moment. I'mready, love. Are you? Because if you aren't ready I don't want to make you uncomfortable."
Kurt nodded slightly, "Are you sure, honey?" he asked gently, his fingertips grazing along Blaine's cheek.
Blaine smiled lightly and laid down with Kurt, kissing him slightly, their fingers soon intertwined. They loved each other, it would be nothing but perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I did this very sloppy and horrible but it's the best I could do.
Comments will maybe convince me to write more and update it, but I haven't been in the mood so.