Status: active

Little Red Riding Hood.

Party - Part II

“Little Red, you look scared.” Stepping out of the shadows I recognized the voice. It was the guy from the costume store. He was wearing a wolf shaped masquerade mask, black button up shirt, black dress paints, black shoes, and a black cloak with a hood. He stepped towards me, making me nervously step back. “What’s wrong?”

I gulped nervously, the thorns in the roses behind me prickling my skin. “N-Nothing.”

He frowned, moving the mask up and off his face. “You look scared…” He stepped closer, looking down at me with worried hazel eyes. “By the way, I’m Matt, or Shadows. I never got your name by the way.”

Knowing his name made me feel a bit braver, but the sound of the wolf crying repeated in the background. Making me whimper and squeeze my eyes shut tightly.

“Red, are the wolves scaring you?”

I felt a lump in my throat. “Wolves?”

“Yeah, we saw some in the forest earlier. They get through the gate though.” He explained.

I laughed nervously, “I’ve been having nightmares about wolves… and about you.” I added the last part quietly. “And my name is Evie.”

“Me, a wolf?” He chuckled, “I’m sorry if that joke in the store freaked you out that badly.” He stepped closer. “Don’t be scared, the wolves can’t get ahold of you, and even if they did get through the gate I wouldn’t let them near you.” He ducked down to my height, a smirk tugging on his lips.

I gulped nervously, “oh?”

He nodded, “I won’t, cross my heart.” He made an ‘x’ over his heart. “Now come with me, I was hoping you’d come so I could show you something.” Before I could refuse he had laced our fingers together and was pulling me farther into the maze.

I wanted to yank my hand away from him and run away, but for some odd reason something held me there. I wanted to know where we were going, and I wanted him to take me there. I looked at Matt for a few moments, noticing the faint tattoos at the cuff of his sleeves. The way his lip ring glinted in the light, the way the shirt he was wearing seemed to be painted onto his body.

A bluish slinked onto my cheeks when I realized I was checking him out, and I liked what I was seeing. He took a turn to the left, opening a heavy wooden gate before shutting it behind me. My breath was taken away at the sight.

I knew the Parish house was opulent, but I had never envisioned a garden so lovely before. What I assumed was the center of the maze was a small lake, a little gazebo placed in the middle of it. Willow trees hung over it, draping it in almost a curtain.

“The old folks who owned this place sure knew how to live.” Matt grinned, “want to go look at the gazebo?”

I nodded, any fear that I had was far gone. Matt lead me towards the gazebo, helping me step onto the stones that lead to it. I nearly slipped a few times, but each time he steadied me before leading me onto the small deck of it. Walking onto the deck I sighed, noting that you could see the house just perfectly from here.

I would’ve loved to live in a house like this my life; this would’ve been my all-time favorite spot. Sighing dreamily I leaned against the railing, staring up at the stars and moon. Any chill that was in the air couldn’t touch me at that moment; I didn’t even realize that Matt was still there with me.

That changed when I suddenly felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my middle. I looked up at him, finding his warm hazel eyes smiling down at me. I bit my lip nervously, feeling his fingers rubbing my hips through my dress.

“Matt?”

“You look gorgeous you know that,” He murmured, “I’m glad you came to the party, I was hoping you would. I caught sight of you going outside and followed you… even though that sounds kind of creepy.” He turned me until I was facing him. In one swift movement he lifted me up to sit my butt on the railing, stepping between my legs.

My heart raced widely as he leaned down to kiss my collar bone. His teeth nipped at the skin, causing a slight moan to escape from my lips. His fingers trailed up my arms, slowly untying my cloak from my chest. The cold air nipped at my skin as he slowly moved the straps to my dress to the side. My heart was thundering wildly as he kissed the exposed skin.

“M-Matt?”

“Yes Evie?” He murmured against my collarbone, nipping against my skin a bit harder. My eyes rolled back, my protests slowly fading from mind. My toes were tingling with each kiss he planted on my skin, and slowly but surely I felt a familiar throbbing coming from between my legs.

He lifted his head up, leaning down to press his lips against mine. His lip ring was cold against my lips, making a shiver run down my spine gently. His rough finger tips ran along my spine, causing a gasp to escape my lips. Taking the chance he snaked his tongue into my mouth, making my eyes roll back into my head.

He dominated the kiss, letting me know that even if I wanted to try I wouldn’t take over. His fingers dug into my skin gently, leaving a trail of warmth wherever they went. Matt lifted me up swiftly, my legs wrapping around his waist tightly on reaction. My cheeks burned when I felt something pressing against my inner thigh, a small whimper of pleasure working itself out of my throat.

Matt sat down on the beach that was in the gazebo, his lips leaving mine despite my whines of protest. He nipped at my skin before sucking on it, his fingers tugging down the front of my dress more. Matt lifted his head up from my neck, a smirk on his face as he looked down. I followed his gaze, trying to cover myself when I saw my bra sticking out.

“Don’t cover it.” Matt leaned down, biting the skin gently. My heart was thundering painfully as his fingers came around to my back, slowly fiddling with the clasp. Nervously I fiddled with the buttons to Matt’s shirt, marveling at the colorful ink standing out against his tan skin.

A cry of pleasure escaped from my lips when I felt his teeth suddenly clamp onto my nipple. The sensitive nub of flesh quickly hardening. The throbbing between my legs was becoming unbearable, and on reaction I rubbed against him, enjoying the way he let out a moan against my skin.

My head was swirling. I had never been the girl to even think about sleeping around with someone I didn’t even know. I was still a virgin after all, what I knew about sex came from what I saw on TV. The pleasure I was feeling right now was better than anything I had with myself on those rare occasions.

However a sudden pang of pain caused me to snap into reality. Glancing down in horror I could feel sharp objects slowly biting into the flesh that was my breast. Matt was looking up at me with a possessive stare, his warm hazel eyes now a deep dark brown, a splash of red around the irises. I struggled against him, the sick smell of blood wafting around the air around us.

“HELP!”

In a swift motion Matt flipped us, pinning me under him painfully. The weight of him on top me was pressing the air from my lungs, and any scream was coming out strangled and weak. My head was swirling from the pain, everything starting to blur as I felt my blood leave me and flow into his mouth. My skin was burning from the pain as Matt tore his mouth away from my skin, my blood stained along his jaw.

My blood turned cold when he lifted his head back, a low howl escaping from his lips. With that, I felt my eyes roll back into my head; losing myself in a world of pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
sooo :c
comments?