Status: Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!

Zombies Need Love Too

Five

Eyes all went wide when they saw that Johnny was out of the coffin, on the floor coughing and looking around completely confused. His eyes connected with Tiffany’s and a smile formed on his lips.

“He’s alive! My boys alive!” Johnny’s dad exclaimed and quickly pulled his son off the ground.

“We have to get you to a hospital, this is amazing.” His mom pulled him into her arms.

He smiled and hugged his mom back, “Mom, just let me go say hi to someone first.”

She nodded and let go of him. Johnny’s eyes were shining bright as he made his way over to Tiffany who had gone pale and stood straight as a stick.

“Hey beautiful.” He smiled and closed the space between their lips.

Tiffany melted into his arms, and lots of awes were heard in the crowd. Her arms wrapped around the back of his neck, and quickly found their way around her slim waist.

“Okay, okay.” Jimmy separated the two and quickly lifted Johnny up into a hug.

Tiffany couldn’t help but feel a bit afraid when she looked at Johnny. It wasn’t normal to come back after being dead. She wasn’t even entirely sure if it was possible.

“Come to the hospital with me?” Johnny asked with hopeful eyes.

Tiffany nodded, “Yeah, sure.”

“Cool she’ll ride with us then. Meet you there buddy.” Jimmy grinned.

Tiffany sent Johnny a small smile and a wave before being dragged into the parking lot by Jimmy. She sat in the back of Matt’s car and could hear all of them going on about how excited they were to have Johnny back. Tiffany’s hands were shaking and she wasn’t sure what to think of the whole thing. Inside she was terrified but on the outside she just looked nervous and shaky.

“Are you okay?” Val asked as they pulled into the parking lot of the hospital.

Tiffany hadn’t even noticed that they had gotten to the hospital until Matt parked and everyone started to get out of the car.

“Are you okay?” She repeated.

Tiffany gulped and nodded, “yeah I’m fine.”

Val decided just to let this slide and both girls got out of the car and headed into the hospital but with Tiffany trailing behind by a bit. Everyone was shouting and in complete awe at Johnny who was showing that he was indeed alive again.

“Well it appears your son is indeed alive but the only puzzling thing is his heart beat.” The doctor spoke silencing everyone.

Johnny’s mom looked confused, “What do you mean?”

“Well it appears he doesn’t have one.”

Everyone stared at Johnny and he shrugged. His mom quickly put her hand to his wrist to check for a pulse but there was none.

“We’d like to keep him over night for evaluation.” The doctor said before leading Johnny away.

“Wait let me do something first.” Johnny pulled away and started looking through the crowd of people for Tiffany, who was hiding in the girls bathroom.

The door to the girls bathroom opened and Tiffany stepped up onto the toilet seat to stay hidden.

“Tiff you in here?” Val’s voice called out.

Tiffany being the good girl she was finally gave in and sighed, “Right here” before stepping off the toilet seat and walking out of the stall.

“Johnny’s looking for you.” She smiled and led Tiffany out of the bathroom and into the hall where Johnny was still looking for her.

Val grinned and pushed Tiffany in front of her, “Here she is.”

Johnny’s smile grew and he quickly pressed his lips against Tiffany. She had no choice but to kiss back. A piece of her knew he was different but still the same Johnny on the inside. But if horror movies had taught her anything, then he would soon become a flesh eating monster, right?