Status: Active

Ouija

Witchcraft VS Wicca

After I had got home. I quickly phoned my grandfather.. He was very skeptical. So, I decided to call him for a last advice.

"Hey gramps, how you doing?" I asked tryin to keep my voice from shaking.

"Just reading,you?" he said. He loved to read.

"I go a question about ouija....is that an ok game to play?" I asked.

"Yeah, the crap you hear about it is just abunch of bolongna" he said adding a laugh afterwards.

"Ight thank." I mumbled then hung up. Grabbing my laptop.

I wante to do some research on the two, wicca,and, witchcraft.

The fist main subject is that I wanted to know the difference.

According tomy father its all the devil's crap.

What I found so far was that. Witchcraft was based on more then just religion. It contains secrets. Wicca was more of a pratice. Wicca worships both a male god, and a female godes.

In withcrafth they had two kind of magic. Black magic, and white magic. To be techinical. Witchcraft is niether black or white. Its a relgion. The princpals of Black magic is to expect happinness,success,and mircales. White magic is use for healings and protecting.

The mai words in the information I had found. Magic is known to be feared, can change your life, and, no magic is good..

I shivvered and quickly closed the laptop.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok GUYS!!! lemme know how I did on the information <33333
Plz let me know if I had got some infrmation gone I had ulled it off of google =)!

Thaks for the comments, subsribers, and the amazing support.

YOU GUYS RAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE QUIT REPORTING MY STORIES DANGIT!

Also check out my other stories, and my poetry =)

Leave me feedback either good or bad.

THANKS!