Status: Active

Ouija

Chapter three

So, it was time to head over to Darnell's house, and let me tell you, I was pretty excited!

I was doing some online research of the mysterious board game. Turns out its a REAL GAME.

Holy-shit, right?

I thought the same thing too.

The more I had searched about the game during those long three hours of waiting for Friday night to finally start, the more obsessed I became with the game. The more I knew, the more interested I became. Especially when I saw it in a google image. I have to admit, when I saw the game, a shiver ran up my spine. It gave me the chills. I don't know if its because of the way it looked, the mystery behind it all, or the fact of all the few information about it that I already knew.

I had googled the rules of this game: OUIJA

Rule Number One: Don't Play.

I thought that was a stupid rule... If someone tells you not to do something, it's just going to give you the urge to at least consider it under some circumstances.

Rule Number Two: Don't Ever Play it Alone.

I had thought about buying the board game, and playing it by myself... once I found out what it did. It lets you talk to spirits. The Dead. The reason why I wanted to play alone was because that way I know that none of my friends are just messing with my head.

Rule Number Three: Never use it if your depressed, angry, upset, stressed, or bored.

Ok. They've got to be kidding, I thought. What else are we to use it for?

Rule Number Four: Don't ever let the pointer count down the numbers or the alphabet because then an evil spirit will get loose.

I had to laugh at that one. They were taking this way too seriously. This is just a joke right?
There was no way it really can be dangerous.

After all it was just a kids game, made by Warner brothers.

But then again, come to think of it, I hardly ever saw the game in the store...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok New Chapter ^_^

The character is getting obessed with it

Researching the rules.

Would she really play the game?

Will the movie freak her out?

Stay tune.

Also, If you subsribe, or comment.

I would make a quick update. I'm usually always on

so enjoy =]

lemme know how I did IN A COMMENT, NOT A MESSAGE!