Status: Active

Ouija

Its Just a stupid Board Game

After The Movie, Darnell just sat there, with his eyes bugging out of his head.

"You, al ight, bruh?" I asked. I nver saw him more then just a friend. We been best buds, since we were in diapers. So, even when others, were saying "omg,they would make the cutest couple!" I just ignored them. I knew how I felt about the situation, but, I never asked how he felt about it. I would just think it be weird, if, we ever got together like that. Which, I hope not,becuse we had a great friendship, and, I woul hate to ruin it over a silly little crush, we had on each other. Which, thankfully , we didn't.

"Yeah, I'm cool" he said still eyeing the screen.

Even though he was in denial, and , didn't want to admit it. I'm pretty positive the movie frighened him just as much as it frightened me, maybe, even more.

"You, sure now? You, seem , pretty out of it" I said titlting my head to th side, putting my hands on my wraist.

"Yeah, I'm al right, That movie was just so FRIKEN AWESOME!" He Said. Getting up with excitement.

"I know right, escpally when they started playing. It was so neat!" I said.

To be honest, when I nticed how the game looked on tv. It was then when I really got more interested, because, the way it looked, was so cool looking. It , was like calling to me to go buy it and play a few rounds.

"Do you think its real?" I asked him, starring him straight into the eyes.

"Nah, Its just a stupid board game. Its nothing to get excited about." He said calmly.

"But.. I read about it on line, its an autual board game, darnell, They got real seriouse rules, and, their were loads of true stories on a bunch of pages ,and, websies." I said with that shivver creeping up my spine again. YIKES! Just thinking, and , talkin , about that that game, had me all frightened.

"Chill...out..It is just silly little board game...They only say that bulllshit, so, they can sell mor of it, its a total rip off, for guiliable people" He stated.

"But, my dad, said to stay away from it...." I saidremebering my dads warning.

"But your dad is also a Christian. Christians, believe that game is evil" He stated the obiouse.

"It still sounds very weird....." I said...

After researching it, and, watchin the movie based on it.I was completly freaed out about the game, and, the lengends beind it.

But that still didn't stop my curiousity. Instead it made me even more curiouse then befor, and, a little bit more.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, she's becoming more interested in the board game O_O!

No, This isn't a true story, nor is it based off of one.

So,Relax..

Have any of you ever played this game?

If, so, share your stories with us in the comments =)!