Status: Active

Ouija

YES

So, I quickly hurried up the stairs.

I pulled out my harry-potter keychain, and, quickly, unlock my door.

I gently put the computer bag, onto my bed. My bedspread was pitch black, so was my curtains,and, bedroom furniture. My book shelf contained of nothing but horror stories, mysterious's,thrillers, and suspense, same goes for my movies that was stacked next to my HD 54 flat screen TV.

I went and locked the door.

I then sat in the middle of my bed, and slowly pullled out the purple glowing ouija game from its case.

My heart was racing, my forhead was once again, beginning to swet. As, I ran my hand across the game.

ooooo the shivers, I had got!

I looked on the front "Its just a game, or, is it?" It had said in a fancy bold black font style.

"Lets, Just pray that it is" I said opening it.

I ignored the rules, and, began moving the pointer around.

"Is there, Anyone in the room with me?" I asked taking in a deep breath after the words rolled off my tounge , barely.

The pointer, didn't move.

I sighed, I was very dissapointed. I then, put the game aside.

But then, The pointer had moved to the words on the upper left hand corner.

YES!

I sat there , with my mouth dropped, and, my eyes wide open.

I swear, I did not move it with my own hands...because for one thing, I had moved it to the side.

Someone, or something was in the room with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Duh dum duh!!!!

wow, She played the game...and someone or something replied....
Whats going to happen next?

Will she continue, or will she listen to her parents warnings, and quick right then and there.

Stay tune, and, find out, This may just be a short story, depending, how much more readers, and, subsribers I end up getting =D

comment are appriciated <3

Also please feel free, to share your thoughts, religiouse views, or experiences, based on the game...

OUIJA!