Status: Active

Ouija

Hey,There Delilah

I sat there, un able to move. I was completly freaked out.

I thought it was just a game. Nothing, but, a stupid little board game.

I took in a deep breath,and, with great force I spoke with a very shaky voice

"Whats you name ?" I asked trying to keep from totattl freaking out.

Again, nothing happened, but, after a few moments, I had notied the pointer slowly moving.

D

E

L

I

A

H

It spelt out....deliliah.

wait,that was my cousin's name, who had died fom omitig suicide 4 years back, she was only 16. I shudder. I was so scared, I can feel y body beginning to freeze I was unable to move. I had grew stiff. My mind had completly frozed. Fuck. This is one of those tmes, where, I wish I hd listned to my parents.

".....Whats your l...l..last name...?" I manage to choke out.

L

O

N

G

It then spelt the last name long.

Holy-shit, it was my cousin.....

I quicky paniced, and grabbed the pointer, and stuff the game inside of my closet.

I then sat on my bed and started shakin, and, crying.

I was beyound terrifed.and didn't know what to do...
♠ ♠ ♠
omg,I scared myself by writing this LMFAO.

omg, whats going to happen!?

Is it really her cousin???

What will she do with the game? Or will she play it more?!

We Got two new sbsriber, YAYS!.

So, I'll make another update for subsriber number two, by tommorow night :D

comment, subsribe?

Also,Please, feel free to shre any ouija thoughts, religiouse views, or experieances =)

Thanks, so much!